I Just Need An Angle

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ᵢᵥ
𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕘𝕦𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

𝕊he is standing in her childhood home in Santicele

𝕊he is standing in her childhood home in Santicele. She feels like she is right there. Calling out to the seemingly empty house, receiving laughter at the other end of the house. Running towards the laughter, grinning at the thought of everyone being together again, laughing and joking.

Picturesque.

Arriving in the garden filled with roses, carnations and lilies, expecting a scene straight out of a picture book, only to scream in horror at seeing him on the ground with a gunshot wound. The beauty of the picture is suddenly ripped away at the sight. Running towards him to try and help him in any way she can but he disappears from her sight.

Twisting around herself, calling out his name hysterically, wanting–no–needing to find him again. She turns around and sees her granduncle standing in front of her. He tells her that they're missing, never to return. Horrified, Liliana runs away from him only to witness Victor leaving on a boat. She screams out his name, trying to reach him but he keeps getting further away.

"It's your fault," a voice hissed, full of malice next to her ear as she tried to get to Victor but he kept getting further away. She tears up, screaming his name, trying to get his attention but he continues to ignore her. It's like he is ignoring her entire being.

"You should have never been born."

Liliana tries to shake off the voices but they keep reverberating around her fragile mind. The voices are getting progressively louder and louder to the point that Liliana is not running forward.

She's running away.

"You should have died that day."

Liliana screams in agony falling to the floor as the voices scream at her. "STOP! PLEASE!"

"You should have never existed!"

"Everyone is better off!"

"NO!" Liliana clutches her head in pain as the voices roar into her ear. Wave after wave crashing into her. She feels like she's drowning. The waves crash into her. Hitting into her small body as she feels like she's sinking into nothingness.

"Lil."

"NO!"

"Lily!"

"Please."