The Next Course Of Action

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕓𝕚?

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

"𝕃ily! Wake up! This is no time to be sleeping like this! Wake up!" Liliana is violently shaken awake by someone before she feels a sharp sting on her cheek

"𝕃ily! Wake up! This is no time to be sleeping like this! Wake up!" Liliana is violently shaken awake by someone before she feels a sharp sting on her cheek. Slapping the hands away, Liliana groans before sitting up, rubbing her aching temples.

"I'm awake! So you can stop slapping me!" Liliana snaps angrily.

"Lily! We need to start moving! This can't end here!" Liliana's eyes meet Nami's desperate-but hopeful eyes as Chopper bounces around her in happiness to her confusion. "We have to stop her!"

"Stop?" Liliana asks in confusion, realising that they have made it out of the burning building.

"Robin!" Nami exclaims, firmly grasping Liliana's shoulder. "Robin plans to sacrifice herself for us! Her plan was to have us leave Water 7 safely while she is taken from us!"

Liliana's eyes widen as her body trembles. There were many things she felt at Nami's words that she couldn't begin to pinpoint but there was one thing she felt more than every other. It was relief. "You mean-She didn't betray us?"

Nami shook her head, a few tears escaping as a large smile appeared. "No."

A strangled laugh escaped as Liliana slumped over in Nami's arms. "Thank god!"

A soft smile appeared on Nami's face as she gently patted the young girl's back. She knew the feeling. That utter relief made it feel like all the tension had escaped. The knowing that they didn't have to say goodbye to another one, so soon after what had happened. To know that they can still save her.

Chopper cheered, laughing in happiness before he stiffened, his demeanour paling. "But that would mean that Robin!"

"That's right!" Nami said, her tone turning serious but there was no hiding the hopeful glint in her eyes, "We got to find Luffy and the others and save Robin!"

"Okay, we'll go and look! Where are they?" Chopper asked as the shipwrights that gathered around them gaped at the talking reindeer.

Nami bit her lip before raising her fists in determination. "I don't know. That's why we're looking for them!"

Chopper changed into his heavy point form as he let out a roar as the shipwrights screamed in fear. "All right! I'll look really hard!"

"Wait, you three." They all turned towards Iceberg who approached them with a grave expression on his face. "It's up to you whether or not you go after Nico Robin, but I'll tell you this. A sea train for the transportation of government personnel departs at eleven tonight." Iceberg paused, caressing the little mouse chirping in his pocket in thought. "Well-This is just my guess, but it's highly possible that they'll take that train. In other words, Nico Robin will, too. After that train, the sea train will be suspended for the time being, since Aqua Laguna is coming soon."