Golden Bell's Farewell Song

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₓₓᵢₓ
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

𝕋he man continues to strum on his harp, putting Liliana on edge

𝕋he man continues to strum on his harp, putting Liliana on edge. The man chuckles, seeing the stony expression on the young girl's expression. "Welcome to the Ordeal of Light. Survival rate: 5%. My name is Briel." He then gives Liliana another closed eye smile, setting his harp away before picking up a sharp longsword to slowly walk towards her with measured steps. "Please allow me to save your soul."

"Why do I get all the wackos?" Liliana mutters to herself as she drops her backpack onto the ground before giving him a small salute, "The name's Lily or Liliana whichever you prefer."

"A pleasure, Little Lamb," Briel smiles before swinging his sword harshly at Liliana who dodges. Liliana swipes the air creating an energy blast only for Briel to easily predict her movement. He dodges, giving the young girl a patronising smile. "I only want to save you, Little Lamb. There's no need for violence. All you need to do is accept your salvation."

"What with everyone giving me pet names all of a sudden. It's getting rather irritating," Liliana mutters, dodging another sword strike. That damn prediction ability is quite troublesome, Liliana thinks, trying to throw an experimental energy blast, only Briel to dodge with expert ease.

Sending more energy blasts, Liliana follows them to land a powered red fist, only for Briel to parry the energy blasts with his own sword. He then swings his sword onto Liliana, who blocks the sword from hitting her with red mist. With a grunt, Liliana pushes against Briel forcing him away from her.

As the two circle around each other, Briel continues his constant serene smile. "Time and time again, wayward little lambs such as yourself would find their way to my ordeal. Every time I would offer salvation in the form of death but every time they never take the offer. I can never understand why they never want to be saved. How about you? Do you want to be saved?"

Liliana huffs her eyes narrowing on the man who acts as if he understands her. "No. My soul can't be saved by the likes of you. The only way for myself to be saved is by me alone. That is something you can never understand."

"Such a shame."

Liliana is suddenly blinded by a bright light. Blinking rapidly to get rid of the spots, Liliana is suddenly body slammed into the ground. Coughing from the force, Liliana's eyes widen seeing the gleam of the sword in the air. Hastily rolling away just as the sword cleaves straight through the ground, mere inches from her face.

"That was close," Liliana mutters, before blasting Briel away from her.

Already seeing this Briel, jumps away, his sword in hand. Twirling the sword in his hands, he brutally attacks Liliana in a rush of sword swings and lunges. "Heavenly light strike!"