A Field of Flowers

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₓᵥᵢᵢ
ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣. ℕ𝕠, 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

"𝕎ake up."

"No."

"Wake up."

"Just five more minutes. I was just about to pick some dandelions from this field and make them into a crown."

"LILIANA!"

Liliana immediately sat up feeling a sudden sting on her face, only to be met with the frantic eyes of Vivi, "What happened?"

"There was an avalanche and we all got buried in the snow!" Vivi yelled, a tone of hysteria in her voice, "If it had been any later then you would've crossed over!"

Liliana blinked, her mind blanking as she gingerly rubbed her sore cheek, "Huh?"

"Don't 'huh' me!" Vivi screamed before shrieking when she spotted a familiar nose poking out of the snow, "USOPP!"

Quickly Liliana and Vivi start to dig Usopp out of the snow who was currently looking like he was at death's door with a newfound sense of urgency as Vivi continually screams at Usopp to wake up. Usopp meanwhile groans, his eyes glazed over as his mind (or soul, who knows) drifted into a dreamlike world with a beautiful field of flowers. Usopp can swear he saw Liliana and Zoro just on the other side before Lilliana disappeared and Zoro walked off to who knows where. "Just give me a few more moments here. I was in the middle of such a lovely dream. It was far away from here, sitting in a field of flowers with a beautiful river flowing next to it."

"YOUR CROSSING OVER INTO THE AFTERLIFE USOPP!" Vivi screams as she frantically slaps Usopp's face, "YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THAT DREAM! NOW WAKE UP!"

"GAHHHH!" Usopp screams, scaring Liliana as Vivi even more urgently shakes Usopp who now sports a more serene look, "Oh, look at the Usopp Pirates, all 74,000 of them, they are such brave pirates."

Panic washes over Vivi and Liliana as they both give each determined nods, knowing exactly what to do.

Meanwhile, Zoro starts to follow the light before promptly taking a sharp left, turning back to where he came from.

⊱•⊰

"Oh wow. You guys saved my life, I was almost a gonna for a second. That was a close one," Usopp says gratefully as Vivi and Liliana give each bashful looks, agreeing to never speak of that incident again. "Except that my face feels kind of swollen. Why is that?"