You Have His Spirit

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓᵢᵥ
𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥?

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

ℍearing the loud explosions and Sanji's screams, Liliana stirs awake, still feeling weak and bruised

earing the loud explosions and Sanji's screams, Liliana stirs awake, still feeling weak and bruised. Looking at the huge cloud in slight fear for her cousin, Liliana breathes out in silent relief as she sees arms stretching out of the cloud with Luffy following behind.

"GUM-GUM BAZOOKA!" Luffy bellows out, slamming his hand into Don Krieg's torso as they are falling through the sky cracking his gold armour. Hearing the cheers from the chefs, Liliana smiles shakily sitting up getting the Head Chef and Sanji's attention.

"Hey, lay back down. You still lost quite a lot of blood," Sanji whispers, grabbing hold of Liliana's shoulders

Waving off the concerned hand, Liliana sits up to watch the proceedings with a tired smile. "I want to see this."

The Head Chef stares at the young girl with amusement. The Head Chef stares at the young girl with amusement. He had a glimmer of that young man with the deep blue eyes before but now staring at that smile. It reminded him of that constant jovial laughs that would ring out across the seas.

"I totally win!" Luffy cheers out as he's in mid-air as Don Krieg is hurtling to the ground below him.

"This isn't over yet boy!" Don Krieg yells out to Luffy's surprise as he fires a net towards Luffy trapping him, "You can't escape! It's a steel net!" Don Krieg laughs as Luffy struggles in the net, "It looks like I'll be getting the last laugh, after all, Chore Boy!"