Connections to Those We Love

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

𝕃iliana, supported by the red-head stranger emerges from the rubble, with a bleeding Zoro and a caged Luffy on his back

𝕃iliana, supported by the red-head stranger emerges from the rubble, with a bleeding Zoro and a caged Luffy on his back. Looking up at Zoro through half-lidded eyes as he strains against the weight of the stone cage, concern in her eyes. "Are you sure you don't need any help?"

Grabbing onto the bars from inside the cage Luffy looks at Zoro with concern as he grunts and groans from his injuries and the weight of the stone cage on his back. "Yeah, are you ok? How bad are you injured?"

"You two just shut up and don't worry about how I'm doing. I need to concentrate if I'm gonna get us out of here."

Liliana blearily looks up at Zoro with unfocused eyes. "I could still help you know."

"You're on the verge of passing out. Just shut up," Zoro orders through gritted teeth as the sweat drips from his face.

The woman stares at the swordsman with wide eyes. The sheer tenacity and loyalty displayed right in front of her. Even with the blood loss he was still determined to take the stone cage and the boy inside away from danger. It amazed her that this man–a pirate–would go to such great lengths. "Who is this guy?"

A drowsy feeling starts to take over Liliana's body as her hands start to tremble slightly. Leaning heavily against the woman as she grips onto her protesting stomach. "Roronoa Zoro, one really stubborn idiot."

This catches Zoro's attention, glancing at the ginger-haired woman walking next to them briefly before looking forward once more. "Hey, Luffy, who's this? Who's the girl?"

"Oh right, she's our new navigator."

"Yeah thanks for putting him into our current predicament," Liliana retorts sarcastically, earning an eye roll from the woman, opting to ignore the girl's snide comment.

"I'm not too sure about that. Who are you guys anyway?"

"We should be asking you that as well. Been seeing you everywhere." Blinking away the black dots, Liliana focuses on the ginger-haired girl with furrowed brows.

"Move, you're in the way," Zoro groans, pushing himself to his limits, ignoring the pain in his gut and the strain on his knees as the need to get his captain out of danger takes over his mind.

All for his captain.

"I guess even a lowly pirate can rescue his friend," The ginger-haired girl notes, stunned at the swordsman's perseverance as the two staggers away from the girls.