Just A Memory

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₓₓᵢᵥ
𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡 𝕥𝕠𝕠

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

𝕃iliana stares at the blank paper in front of her, listlessly rolling the watercolour pencil on the table

𝕃iliana stares at the blank paper in front of her, listlessly rolling the watercolour pencil on the table. The inspiration to draw something not exactly hitting her like it usually does on this dreary foggy day. Liliana sighs, leaning her head against her hand to stare out the window to see if she can spot the Marine ships in the fog but having no such luck. Earlier, they were met with a unit of Marine ships who had stayed stationary because of the fog. As they were quietly sailing by them, they rescued a probationary chef named Tajiro who had no luck in making the famous curry after he accidentally spilled. After declaring his dream to find the All Blue, Sanji's interest was piqued. Now Luffy and Sanji have snuck on board the ship to help Tajiro.

This leads Liliana to the present of her lacking any ideas for her next piece, having drawn enough landscapes to fill a roof. I guess it was just too peaceful these days, Liliana thinks before her eyes drift towards the other occupants of the kitchen. In front of her, peacefully reading her book was Nico Robin. Behind her was Chopper, currently grinding down some more medicine as Zoro casually naps in the corner. Outside, Nami and Usopp were keeping watch on the fog and the Marine ships.

"Is there something wrong, Miss Artist?" Nico Robin asks. From the corner of her eyes, she can see Zoro shift slightly, indicating that he had woken briefly, to Nico Robin's amusement.

Liliana's eyes flicker towards Nico Robin, hesitating slightly before speaking. "I've hit a block. It's been too peaceful lately. Don't get me wrong I love the peace and quiet, but it's gotten too quiet."

Nico Robin chuckles, flicking over another page in her back. "I guess your pirate crew is used to more action. Am I right?"

Liliana nods, sighing once more. "I wonder when Sanji and Luffy will be back."

"I hope the dart-brow cook won't come back," Zoro grumbles out.

"They shouldn't take too long to come back," Chopper chirps happily as Liliana sighs again. Then Chopper gets an idea, "I know! Why don't you just let her mind wander? Don't even think about it."

Liliana laughs slightly, "Thanks for the advice Chopper. I'll try that."

Once again, Liliana looks down at her blank paper once more before blindly reaching for a pink pencil to begin to draw anything that comes to mind. Even if the art isn't great, at least I get to experiment with the new mediums, Liliana thinks in her head as she starts to construct something out of nothing. Slowly, the pink nondescript shapes turned into pink cherry blossoms rustling in the wind as a young boy's back faced away from the viewer with a familiar sword in his hands as Liliana's mind started to wonder.