Of Dreams and Hopes

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

𝕆𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕀'𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

"𝕃uffy, are you sure you know what you're doing?" Liliana asked, slight amusement in her tone as she looked at her cousin across from her in their small rowboat with nothing but the endless ocean around them

"𝕃uffy, are you sure you know what you're doing?" Liliana asked, slight amusement in her tone as she looked at her cousin across from her in their small rowboat with nothing but the endless ocean around them. High above her, the sun was shining on them as Liliana squinted her bright violet eyes, blocking the sun with her palm, her long black hair fluttering behind her with the gentle breeze. It was the perfect day to start their adventure that the two of them had only dreamed about. With their home island behind them, there was nothing but possibility and hope, filled with ambition ahead of them.

"Of course I do! In order for me to be the King of the Pirates and prove to Shanks, I need to know how to sail a boat." Luffy shoots a big grin her way as his eyes sparkled with nothing but freedom and adventure. The prospects of new beginnings and something greater than Luffy can ever dream about, sparking the eternal flame inside his heart to drive his way forward.

Liliana giggled at Luffy's bright smile and assured tone of voice. However, even though Luffy was more than prepared to take down the Lord of the Coast, Liliana knew better. Tilting her chin towards Luffy with a knowing smile. "You have no idea where you're going now do you?"

"Not a single clue."

At the nonchalant laugh that left Luffy, Liliana shook her head, leaning against her hand as she looked at Luffy's smile with fondness. "Sometimes I wonder who's the older one between the two of us." Liliana merely raises her hands with nonchalance. "Oh well. There's no helping it, now is there. Thankfully, I'm the more responsible one who actually has an idea."

"Well, who cares about that when we're finally on the seas of adventure. Just think about all the things we could get into," Luffy said with wide eyes, throwing his hands out making the boat rock from the action.

Luffy for all intents and purposes is the biggest dope. So that says a lot about Liliana who willingly agreed to be Luffy's first crew member. It is however too late to rethink the decision. Luffy is her only hope in getting towards her goal, coupled with the fact that she couldn't bear the thought of saying another goodbye, she would've still gone with him. No matter what.

Plan or no plan. She will not leave her family.

Looking at Luffy with a hint of a smile, Liliana thinks of all the trouble he could get themselves into, whilst having full faith in him. "Luffy, since you have no idea where you're going at the present, do you at least have a semblance of a plan?"