Her Peaceful Moments

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₓₓᵢᵢᵢ
𝔹𝕖𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕪 𝕨𝕖'𝕧𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕥 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

𝕃iliana finishes her observations of the stars as dawn starts to approach, shivering slightly from the early morning cold

𝕃iliana finishes her observations of the stars as dawn starts to approach, shivering slightly from the early morning cold. Wrapping the blanket tighter around herself, Liliana yawns, stretching her sore muscles to watch the sunrise, only for her eyes to widen in excitement.

In the distance, she sees the shadow of an island against the rising sun. "Everyone! Wake up! We finally reached another island!"

Liliana quickly knocks against the boy's dorm before quickly rushing over to wake Nami and Nico Robin, a bright smile on her face, all drowsiness was gone.

Luffy bursts out of the dorm, scaling up the masts to spot the island as Nami and Nico Robin walk out of the girl's dorm. "Where's the island?"

Liliana smiles, pointing in the direction of the pineapple-shaped island, "Over there."

Luffy's eyes widened, his mouth gaping in wonder and excitement. Soon everyone wakes up, getting ready for the day ahead of them on the island. Liliana bounces on the heels of her feet, a good feeling within her gut about the day. That good feeling means peace and hopefully a moment for Liliana to rest.

And maybe a way to keep my distance, Liliana thinks, watching Nico Robin from the corner of her eye.

⊱•⊰

"Doesn't this island have monsters? I prefer big and strong ones." Luffy searches the shoreline excitedly as Nami walks towards the jungle in curiosity, the ship has docked on the sandbank behind them.

"Don't step on it. Don't step on it," Usopp frowns, gently rubbing his sore nose from the brutal wake-up call he received that morning. "Don't step on my life."

"There doesn't seem to be anything suspicious and it looks like this is a small island too," Nami says.

"Look, Nami-San!" Sanji brandishes a pineapple-looking fruit from his spot on a tree. "This is perfect for making nonperishable food! It looks like this island has tons of these!" Sanji then throws one towards Nami who catches it with a bright smile.

"I see... Seems like it'd be a good idea to collect them and load them on the ship."

Sanji slides down the tree before jumping and landing in front of everyone. "Looks like there're other plants that can be used for food. This island seems quite enjoyable for a cook."