Force Waiting to Tear and Destroy

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₗᵥᵢᵢ
𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕞 𝕚𝕤 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

"𝕊top! Stop!" Sanji ordered the Yagara bull once he spotted Liliana on one of the side streets, "Lily-chwan! Your prince has come!" Getting out of the bull, Sanji raced towards her only to stop in his tracks

"𝕊top! Stop!" Sanji ordered the Yagara bull once he spotted Liliana on one of the side streets, "Lily-chwan! Your prince has come!" Getting out of the bull, Sanji raced towards her only to stop in his tracks. "Lily-chan?"

Chopper hopped out of the Yagara bull with his medical bag at the ready but found his patient gone. Just dried blood tracks, leading away.

"Oh, Sanji." Liliana turned toward them with a smile that didn't reach her eyes. Zoro paused as Liliana stammered through the words, her hands shaking as she tried to explain what happened. The dried tears track with Usopp nowhere in sight. He could take a guess at what had happened. "You guys are here. Um—Usopp—He—"

"He left, didn't he?" Zoro said flatly, "To take responsibility for what happened?"

Liliana's bottom lip trembled as a stray tear fell down her cheek. "I'm sorry. I tried to stop him but he-he—"

"It's ok, Lily-chan," Sanji smiled, placing a hand on her shoulder, "This is Usopp we're talking about. He's stubborn and wouldn't take this lying down. You did your best but when someone like that makes up his mind, you can't stop him no matter what."

Zoro tensed, gripping harshly on his swords before relaxing. He knew there was more to this than Usopp's stubbornness. "C'mon. We need to get to that idiot now."

Everyone nodded before making their way towards Franky's House. However, they didn't make it far before the sound of yelling was heard from above. Looking up, they see someone crash into one of the buildings before slamming into the canal. A second later it was found to be Luffy. Now drowning in the canal.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sanji snapped after fishing Luffy from the canal, "Where'd you come from?"

"I was copying that guy from the shipbuilding centre and jumping around looking for Usopp," Luffy grunted as he coughed out the water from his lungs. He then stood up, looking at them frantically. "Guys terrible news! Usopp's been abducted along with the money!"

Zoro sighed before walking off. "We know that! Come on, we're going to the hideout right now. Usopp was beaten up and they took the money. So now he's gone off to get it back. Alone."

"What!" Luffy shrieked as all four of them rushed off to get to Usopp.

⊱•⊰