I Have a Score to Settle

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ᵢₓ
𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

𝕃iliana can still hear Usopp and Zoro yell for her to come back as she moves further and further into the forest

𝕃iliana can still hear Usopp and Zoro yell for her to come back as she moves further and further into the forest. Having caught a trace of the children's panicked mind signature and the Hypnotist's viciousness, Liliana ran off, leaving Zoro and Usopp behind. In hindsight, Liliana shouldn't have run off by herself, seeing as the current ringing in her ears and sudden light sensitivity is anything to go by. However, Liliana was ruled by her overpowering amount of emotions. Call her vindictive but she wasn't going to allow that damn Hypnotist to get away with what he did to her.

As Liliana moved further and further into the forest, following the sense and the loud noises, hearing loud yelps and screams of pain. That sounds like that Hypnotist, she thought silently as the yowls of pain, coupled with sneezing grew louder. Looks like the children are giving him one hell of a fight, she smirked silently in her head.

"Then let's give him an actual fight," she muttered, nearing where the children were, hearing the Hypnotist's voice more clearly.

"Real pirates don't take kindly to being mocked by the likes of you," The Hypnotist growled, glaring down at children grabbing the smallest child by the throat before hurling him into a tree.

"TAMANEGI!" The children shouted but before he slammed into a tree, he was caught by red tendrils, gently setting him down to the ground. Looking around in confusion, they raced over to their friend. The Hypnotist looked at him bewildered but was then knocked off his feet by a red blast to the abdomen.

"AND REAL PIRATES DON'T APPRECIATE BEING HYPNOTISED, YOU FREAK!" Liliana bellowed, beyond furious at what she just witnessed and the emotions from yesterday still raging. Walking to stand in front of the children, covering them, she glared at the Hypnotist as he shakily stood up on his feet.