A Steely Determination

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓᵢᵢᵢ
𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕪?

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

"𝔸lright! They wanna fight too huh? Now this will be fun," Luffy yelled, still hanging upside down from the restaurant's railing before flipping up once more to talk to the Head Chef

"𝔸lright! They wanna fight too huh? Now this will be fun," Luffy yelled, still hanging upside down from the restaurant's railing before flipping up once more to talk to the Head Chef. "Ok Pops, you promised me, remember. If I run these pirates off then my debt to you will be paid."

"So kid, you said that you will be the King of the Pirates," The Head Chef asks Luffy, stepping forward, "Were you serious?"

"Well, yeah, of course. I'm definitely gonna be the King of the Pirates some day," Luffy responds casually to the Head Chef's amusement.

"I've seen a whole lot of pirates in my day, but you were the first to state your desire so clearly and without a doubt." The Head Chef looked at Luffy's wide grin with interest.

"I've heard that back in the day, you were a pretty awesome pirate yourself. So, did you wanted to be King of the Pirates too?"

"I do my best to forget about my past. I'm the owner of Baratie now and that's quite enough for me."

Liliana meanwhile was looking at the sea grimly. With herself and Luffy being devil fruit users it was going to be a tricky fight if they're not careful. One mistake and they can end up making the sea their watery grave.

"This restaurant will become a battlefield," Sanji noted, gaining Liliana's attention as Sanji turned towards one of the chefs, "Go to the control room and open up the fins."