Then There Was Light

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ₓₓᵥ
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

𝕃iliana cringed slightly, rubbing the temples of her head as a throbbing headache started to form

𝕃iliana cringed slightly, rubbing the temples of her head as a throbbing headache started to form. She's always had headaches but they were usually dull throbs that would disappear after thirty minutes and would be uncommon. It never was as bad as before but lately, her headaches have been getting frequent and she has been losing sleep over it. Figuring that it was probably dehydration, Liliana walked off endeavouring to ask Nami later if she had any painkillers for her headache.

Liliana walked around the jungle, making sure to keep alert of anything else that could be a threat. She then heard a familiar voice calling out in the distance. "Hey, Nami-Swan! Vivi-Chwan! Lily-Chwan! Hey Beautiful ladies! If you can hear me just say something!" Walking towards the voice, she came across a peculiar sight.

Sanji riding on the back of a sabre tooth tiger who looked a little worse for wear.

Liliana blinked before shaking herself out of her stupor. "Sanji!"

Sanji looked over and immediately fell into another one of his swooning episodes to Liliana's chagrin, "My beautiful Lily Flower, why are you out in this dangerous jungle alone?" Sanji jumped off the tiger to approach Liliana.

"We got separated," Liliana merely said, pointing towards the direction she came, "Back there." She then peered at the tiger who looked pained, "So who's your friend?"

"What this poor bastard?" Sanji said, looking towards the tiger with the huge bump on his head, "It tried to attack me earlier while I was hunting." Sanji then looked around, hoping to find the others but with no luck, "Do you know where the others could've gone?"

Stepping towards the tiger to scratch it behind the ears as the tiger purred in contentment as she spoke to Sanji over her shoulder, "Nami and Usopp are hopefully with Luffy and Vivi. The others I don't know. I think we should look around before heading back to the Merry."

"Of course Lily-Chan!" Sanji agreed readily, helping Liliana on top of the tiger before they both set off to hopefully find their friends.

"Lily-Chan, what were all those loud noises earlier?" Sanji asked.

"Oh it was just a couple of giants having a duel, nothing too bad," Liliana answered flippantly as Sanji tripped from the shock.

Righting himself once more, Sanji gave Liliana a wide-eyed look, "Giants!"

"Yep," Liliana grinned before noticing Sanji's panicked look, "But not to worry. They're good giants."

"That's good, I guess," Sanji said, trusting Liliana's words.