Mark of a Warrior

╔══════☩═══ ♛ ═══☩══════╗

ᵥᵢᵢ
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕕

╚══════☩═══ ♚ ═══☩══════╝

"𝕋here is absolutely no way we're getting to the Grand Line in this condition," Nami declares after Liliana and Nami finished discussing the plan to get to the Grand Line

"Nami is right. I keep telling you that for a while but you don't listen to me. Hopefully now you can take the advice from our navigator," Liliana huffs looking towards the two males.

"I guess you're right. wWe're gonna need a whole lot more meat," Luffy agrees to the vexation of Nami, "Eating fruit every day is for the birds." Liliana can only sigh, already too tired to argue with Luffy. It's a start at least, Liliana says in her head as Nami glares at Luffy.

"We're also gonna need some booze—" Zoro is interrupted by Nami hurling an apple at his head which Luffy catches from dropping into the sea.

"Shut up you boneheads," Nami scolds as Liliana snickers at Zoro getting a scowl in response, "That's not what I mean." Dragging her hand over her face as Nami sighs in exhaustion whilst mentally praying for patience before looking at Luffy and Zoro. "The Grand Line is a dangerous place. We are gonna need more than meat and beer to survive there. Not to mention that the place is crawling with pirates who are also in search of the One Piece and they all have ships that are way better than this."

"And we don't have a crew," Luffy agrees, his mouth full of apples, getting a disapproving look from Liliana before she looks at Nami.

"And a bigger boat, equipment, you know stuff that would help us survive," Liliana adds flippantly.