Attention

Work load was too much on your shoulders. Now that you were promoted to the vice president of your company, you were needed everywhere. It was a huge deal. You were very happy and proud of yourself, so was Harry. But now you had become an extremely busy person. You tried to spend time with Harry, but your responsibilities and work load restricted you most of the times.

Harry was on his break and had a lot of time to spear, most of which he wanted to spend with you. During that period you saw many different versions of Harry. Harry was an adventurous one, a sassy one, a dork and feisty too. Your favourite Harry was the dork. He always had managed to make you laugh with his terrible jokes and amazing sense of humour. One of the few things why you fell in love with him. On rare events you'd see a different one pop only under a certain new circumstances. That day was one of them.

"Babyy!" He called out from the other room. You were busy talking to one of your colleagues about your upcoming project. So you couldn't devote a lot of time to Harry.

"Baabe!" He yelled again.

Soon enough he realized that you weren't going to answer him, so he practically dragged himself out of your shared bedroom and walked towards the kitchen where you were on your front, stomach leaning against the counter with your cell phone glued to your ear. Usually he would wait for you to finish. But today was different.

"Y/N... why are you ignoring me?" he called out again, but this time quietly, when he saw you on the phone. You looked at him and held your index finger and pointed towards the phone, telling him to hold on.

He stood there fidgeting with little things scattered on the counter beside you. After a while he sighed and turned towards you again and wrapped his arms around you from behind, and started kissing your neck.

You tried to tug his arms off you but it was of no use since he was much stronger than you. He smiled into your neck. It was getting difficult for you to concentrate on what the person of the phone was saying.

"Mike, can you just hold on for one second, please?" You covered the speaker of your phone and turned around to face Harry, his smile dropped the minute he saw your expression. "Harry, could you please?" you asked.

"Could I please what, babe?" he said cheekily, and tried to lighten atmosphere of the moment, by leaning down and pressing kisses around your neck, showering you with attention.

"Babe, please? This is really important..." you tried to make him understand, but due to stress you were on the verge of snapping.

"Mm...I need you, baby! Give me attention. Love on me, m'love!" He moaned playfully.

To say you were mortified was an understatement, because you had realized that you never really covered the phone speaker, and were pretty sure, your workmate had heard everything.

"Harry!" You gasped and pushed him away. You went back to your conversation and apologized. "I'm so sorry, Mike. My fiance was just being a pain in the arse." You nervously laughed.

Those words didn't hurt Harry, no. You both were used to calling each other names time to time, but the way you pushed him away, hurt him. He decided to leave you in the kitchen and go watch some television, to pass time. If you wanted him, you would come and find him. He just wanted your attention, but these days you were too busy for him.

He wasn't feeling very well since this morning, he wanted you to take care of him, like you usually did. But he thought he won't be getting you to himself for a while, since you were all busy with that 'Mike' guy.

***

After an hour of discussing things with your colleague, you went to see what Harry was up to. You felt guilt about the way you acted, but the call was really important to you and your company, so you had to tend to it. You found him in the TV room, flicking through the channels. You stood there, leaning against the door frame, just staring at your beautiful boy. You walked up to him and wrapped one of your arms around his neck and other ran through his hair.