All Mine

It was Harry's first night back in town and you could not be more excited. As much as you loved seeing him living his dream, it was always hard to be away from him when he was on tour. All that sadness was forgotten now, as the two of you and a couple of your friends decided to go out to celebrate Harry's return.

"Couldn't we just stay home," Harry mumbled, nuzzling his nose against your ear.

"Harry you're friends have missed you," you replied, patting his curls lightly, "You know they would have shown up to our place and dragged you out even if we tried to stay in." In all honesty, you would have been okay with staying home, but you also hadn't been out in awhile. You rarely ever went out when Harry wasn't around. You knew he didn't like it.

"A beautiful girl like you can't be left alone, some guy is going to steal you away," he would always say. You assured him that that would never happen - because really who in their right mind would leave Harry Styles for someone else? Still, you knew Harry worried about you, and you didn't want to upset him. Plus, you weren't much for going out anyways, you got your fill when Harry was home and then you were fine with taking a break from the parties while he was away.

When you arrived at the club, Harry's friends were already a couple drinks in. The two of you were late, on account of Harry trying to stall. You knew that once he got out he would have a nice time, it was just a matter dragging his whiny ass there. Harry immediately lightened up as he got to mingle with people he hasn't seen for a couple months.

"Let me come with you, love," Harry insisted when you told him you were going to get drinks for the two of you.

"You're in the middle of a conversation," you pointed out. Harry frowned. That wasn't a good enough reason. "I'll be fine, H. It's just across the room. I've got my phone on me, I'll call you if I need you."

Harry nodded, pulling you in for a kiss before you left. "Love you, y/n,"

"Love you more." As you walked away, you could feel Harry's eyes on you. You bit back a smile, rolling your eyes at how over the top he could be. As annoying as he could be, he meant well and you loved him for it.

You gave the order to the bartender, casually drumming your fingers on the bar as you waited for your drinks.

"What's a girl like you doing at a bar alone?" Hot breath fanned over your neck, making your cringe. You turn around, to find a stocky dude leering at you. He licks his lips, looking you up and down. Gross.

"Something a guy like you will never know," you deadpanned, turning away from him. He out dry chuckle, stepping around to be back in your field of vision.

"Feisty. I like it," he grinned. It wasn't a smile - not really - there was nothing happy about it. If anything, it made you want to gag. Luckily, the bartender cut in, handing you your two drinks.

"If you'll excuse me, I need to bring this drink to my boyfriend," you exaggerated the word to make it clear you weren't interested in. You began walking, hoping he would leave you alone, but of course men never make anything easy.

"What kind of man makes his woman get him a drink?" the man asked. He was right on top of you as you walked. Even in a crowded club you could smell the stink of alcohol, onions, and some other putrid odor your couldn't pinpoint on his breath.

You couldn't help but let out a laugh. As if this guy had any right to question Harry's character.

"Laugh all you want now princess, but I'll have you screaming later," he said. Yeah screaming for help, you thought. You didn't bother dignifying his comment with a response. Instead, you picked up your pace, eager to get back to Harry.