Girl Crush

"Simon!" You called out to your best friend, your words slurring. You are out with your friends having a blast after a long week of work. You hear someone scoff, you turn around to see Harry staring at you, drink in his hand as he leans on the bar

"Light weight. Do you know how embarrassing you are to the group right now?" He furrowed his brows at you, taking a drink. You in turn ignore him, rolling your eyes and turning your attention back on your friend. He's always been rude to you, saying mean things and making you feel unwanted and less.

You continue to have your fun and not let him dampen the buzz you've got going on. You're giggling with your friends Simon and Amy later on, you're tilting your head back letting out a loud laugh when Harry comes up to you again.

"I think it's time for you to go home." He interrupts

"Since when do you have the right to tell me what to do?" You stand up so you're more eye leveled with him

"Go home, or we'll leave and you can stay here." He shrugged,

"Mate, what the hell? She's having a good time?" Simon speaks up,

"Can you not tell how drunk she is? She's embarrassing our group.."

"But...She's not? She's absolutely fine.." Amy responds

"Amy," Harry warned, looking back at me.

"Don't bother you guys... I'll see you later." With protests from both your friends, you stand up and push past Harry roughly. Walking out of the club, fuming. Who does he think he is?

You angrily swing the door to your flat open and stumble inside. Stripping off your tight body hugging dress and kicking your heels off. You go into your room and throw on a big t-shirt and put your hair up. You sit down on your couch, pulling a blanket on top of you and grabbing the remote "Such an ass..." You mutter to yourself, thinking the night through and how much of a dick Harry was to you. You had mutual friends and had met a few years back, you had never really clicked and you never went out of your way to talk to him and vice versa. If there were words spoken, they were usually snippy and rude towards you from him. You're deep in your thoughts when you hear a knock. You look through the peep hole to see the one and only, Harry.

"Go away." You say as he continues to knock. "Open the door, Y/N."

"Hmmm... Nope sorry, too plastered to open it. I might embarrass you again by opening the door wrong or something." You sarcastically say, pressing your back against the door and crossing your arms.

"Shut up, open up." You could almost hear him rolling his eyes through the door.

"Whatever has gotten into you tonight that makes you think you can keep telling me what to do? I said no."

"Please, Y/N?"

You remained quiet, hearing Harry huff and knock again.

"Why would I let you in anyways? To hear another snarky remark towards me come out of your mouth? I've had enough of those at this point."

You hear a thump, either it being Harry's head resting against the door or his fist "I'm really sorry how I acted back there okay? I'd much rather apologize face to face but, I'm sorry Y/N.... sorry for all the mean comments and anything I've said to upset you all these years. I guess I don't know how to act around someone I like that never shows any interest in me."

"Are you effing kidding me?" You say as you swing the door open. He looks at you, eyes piercing through you. You roll your eyes at him, a smirk sneaks up on his face. His eyes break contact with yours as they scan your body,

"No, I am not. I'm also not kidding when I say you don't have any pants on." You look down petrified and sprint to put some pants on. Walking out and pretending that didn't happen, you look over at him sitting on your couch.

"How bout we start this again? I'm Harry." He grins as he sees you.

8 months later

You are rummaging through clothes in a small boutique in Paris, when you feel a sharp swat on your butt. You gasp and turn your head quickly,

"Harry! Ow!?" You reach to smack him back but he dodges you,

"Now I know this is your favorite thing in the world dove," His hands run through the clothes you were just rummaging through, "But I am quite hungry. Can we take a break?"

You smile as you wrap your arms around him and rest your chin on his chest, looking up at him. "Where to then?"

He looks down at you, his grin causing his dimples to come out full force. "Let's walk down the strip here and figure it out, I'm feeling for some pasta..." He kisses your forehead as he reaches both hands to squeeze your bum.

"What's with my ass today!"

"Same thing as everyday, so touchable..." He smirks

You manage to smack him this time as he lets out a chuckle, grabbing your hand and lacing his fingers through yours. He pulls you out of the store and onto the streets of Paris, looking down at you and giving you a wink.

You are celebrating your four month anniversary, and although you don't know if you want to admit it just yet, but you're starting to fall for the cheeky man in front of you.