Fan Questions

"Hello! I'm Harry, this is fan mail. I'm going to be answering your questions... let's do what you've got!" He starts and she giggles to herself, sitting beside Jeff behind the camera, watching her boyfriend answer various questions from his fans.

She absolutely loved interviews like this. She loved being able to seem him in his element and actually talk about the music, being able to see he his eyes light up when he talks about certain songs and decisions he's made, she felt like she could sit there all day and watch.

She laughs as Harry shreds the first letter, giggling as he keeps the secret of the set list to himself but you can't help but smirk, knowing the answer.

"To my wonderful husband." You hear Harry begin, eyeing her as he awaited a reaction, "you're the ketchup to my fries... alright." He finishes, and she shakes her head, giggling after being nudged by Jeff, hearing him mutter something along the lines of 'Jealous?'.

She rolls her eyes playfully shoving him back and silencing shushing him, before turning back to Harry, eyes glued onto him in adoration as she quite literally leans forward, resting her chin on her palm as he goes throughout more letters.

Her heart grew and grew as she watched him be so comfortable, cracking jokes and just being himself, something he doesn't often fully show in interviews. She watches as he grabs another card, a smirk slowly covering his face as he reads it, looking up at her slowly.

She knew exactly then, he opened the letter with a question she left behind. She didn't know if she would answer or not, but she just wanted to see his reaction of surprise seeing she sent a letter in.

He read it over again, waving it in his hand, trying to decide if he should answer or not, eyes locked with hers as she lets out a giggle, sending him a shrug and a smirk.

"So this is from someone named Y/N..." he began, a slight blush covering his face, "and she said, 'Dear Harry, you are an extremely talented songwriter, what simple things inspire you the most? Love, Y/N'... well hello Y/N, that is awfully kind of you to say, thank you love." He blushes, staring at his girlfriend, "I would say... hmmm I guess just the people around me... certain person really inspires me. She uhm... Shes lovely... yeah." He blushes, setting the card down, shaking his head, face turning redder as he hears Y/N giggling in the studio.

He goes through a few more, finishing the cards before signing off, standing up and going around the crew, shaking the hand and thanking each and every crew member like he always does.

"That was great, babe." Y/N smirks as he comes up to her, popping up from her seat and resting her arms around his shoulders, "you were really great, the fans are going to love it."

"'Specially after your little message, ya minx." He teased, digging his fingers into her sides causing her to fall into him laughing.

"What did I do?" She teases, "I'm a fan! I wanted to ask a question... I could have done something much more embarrassing."

"Oh yeah?" He smirks, dimple showing proudly on his cheek, "what do you have on me?"

"Hmmm..." she giggles, fingers playing with the pearl necklace he was wearing, "coulda said something like, Dear Bubs, why do you always walk around naked for hours after a shower? Or why do you always get so horny after every show-"

Harry laughs, quickly putting a ring covered hand over his girls mouth, silencing her and stopping her from letting anyone around them hear the secrets she was spilling.

"What's gotten into you?" He chuckles, cheeks bright red, "you trying to embarrass me, lovie? I got a lot on you too."

Her eyes widen, giggling as she tries to pry Harry's hand away from her mouth as he begins, "should I tell them? Tell them how much you love when I-"

"Stop!" She squeals, her cheeks now turning red as she manages to stop him just in time, "I'm sorry!" She says laughing, going up on her tip toes and pressing kisses everywhere she could reach, "I'm sorry, Bubs" she laughs.

He just chuckles, grabbing her face and leaning down, kissing her lips, "don't worry, I'll let you show you what I was gonna say later."

She blushes, looking around to see if anyone heard and she sees Jeff walking away, chuckling to himself before talking to the director.

"Thank you for coming along." Harry suddenly whispered, tucking a hair behind her ear, turning her chin so she was now looking at him instead of Jeff, "I really like it when you come to these things."

"Of course bubby." She smiles, turning her head and kissing his hand that was resting against her face, "I love watching you in your element, shows or interviews."

"You're my good luck charm." He flirts, rubbing her cheek softly, "you calm me down, lovie. I know it's all gonna be okay just by looking at you."

"I'll always be there for you, whenever you need me." She smiles, "been with you forever now, you can't get rid of me if you wanted to."

"Don't want to." He smirks, kissing her softly, "love you too much for my own good."