Dream Come True

{Note: Just for better understanding, here, both of you are famous. People all over are shipping you, and you two finally meet.}

"Okay, but what the hell is a 'ship'?" You ask your best friend as the two of you lounge around your living room one afternoon. She was explaining that everyone 'shipped' you with Harry Styles. And you had no idea what that meant. Did they want to like put the two of you on a boat and ship you off somewhere? You just didn't understand.

"It basically just means that everyone wants you together, pictures you together, and like to think you're together." She explains simply, shrugging as she scrolls through her phone beside you.

"He and I have never even met though." You say, still not quite understanding. She laughs and nods.

"That doesn't mean they can't pretend." She answers, shrugging once more. "Besides, Harry has already said that he thinks you're beautiful." Your eyes pop open wide.

"He did? When?" You question. Sure, you didn't get this whole 'shipping' thing and had never met Harry but you couldn't exactly say he wasn't attractive because he was. Harry Styles was handsome and there was no reason to deny that.

"The other day. You were brought up in an interview. He said you guys had never met but that he thought you seemed really nice and were beautiful." She explains. "I'm sure I can find the interview and show you."

"Yes, please." You sit up a bit straighter and lean over to look at her phone. She laughs and goes to Youtube. She was able to find the interview and played it for you.

"I mean, she's beautiful and seems really nice from what I've seen of her, yeah but we've never met." Harry says, a small grin on his face after he was asked if he heard about the rumors of you two dating. No idea how there could be rumors when again, you'd never met him. You watch as he pushes his long curls from his face and shrugs. The interview then moves on to something else so your friend turns it off.

"Where do people come up with these couples? Why on earth would I be 'shipped' with Harry when we've never met and have never even interacted on social media or anything?" You still just didn't get it. Though, if you had to be paired with anyone, Harry Styles wasn't a bad choice.

"You both are absolutely gorgeous and famous. You two would be the cutest couple to ever exist, honestly." You laugh, shaking your head.

"I've never even met him so everyone is just getting ahead of themselves."

Though, two months later you had no idea would be the moment for everyone's dreams to come true. You were attending the BRIT awards but had no idea, or didn't really think about the fact, that Harry and his band were there as well.

You had just finished on the red carpet and were heading inside to find your seat and maybe get a drink when you felt a hand on your arm, gently pulling you to a stop. You turn and come face to face with gorgeous green eyes, a floral printed suit, long brown curls, and a few tattoos peaking out of the unbuttoned shirt of none other than Harry Styles. He gives you a small smile, which slowly turned into a smirk as you grinned back at him.

"Well, if it isn't my internet boyfriend." You joke. He laughs and stuffs his hands in his pockets.

"I saw you walk in and just thought this might as well be the moment to finally introduce myself." He says. "I'm Harry." He lifts one hand from his pocket and holds it out to you. You grin, resting your hand in his large ringed hand. He shakes your hand for a second before releasing it.

"Y/N. Nice to finally meet you, Harry." You both exchange a grin.

"So, shall we get some drinks? We have some time before we need to get in our seats." He suggests.

"Sounds lovely." You answer, smiling at him. He nods, reaches up to push his curls from his face and leads the way to the bar.

After you finished your first drink you had to make your way to your seats as the show was starting soon but as it turned out, your seats were beside each other. It seemed whoever planned the seating arrangement tonight was a 'shipper' of you two. Or they figured it would be good publicity, seeing the two most talked about people finally meeting. Either way, it was nice to be able to continue your conversations. You met his band mates as well, who were all very sweet and kind as well.

"You two really do look lovely together, I see why people always wanted you to be together." Louis tells you, grinning at the both of you. You blush, shaking your head and turn away as Harry laughs.

"Quiet down, Louis." Louis laughs and gets in a discussion with the other guys as you and Harry resume your conversations.

Through the entire night you and Harry continue to talk. You were shocked at how easily it was to talk with him. You didn't feel uncomfortable or awkward at any point. You actually didn't want the night to end.

"Thank you for making tonight amazing, Harry." You tell him after the award show was over. You both won awards and had a lovely evening together.

"How about you let me make tomorrow amazing too and take you on a date?" He questions, a smirk on his face. "I really enjoyed talking with you and would just love to spend more time with you."

"I was hoping you'd ask." And you honestly had been. You'd been afraid that whenever you did meet Harry that things would be weird and awkward, what with everyone always trying to get you together but none of that mattered. You felt comfortable and enjoyed being around him.

When the internet found out about your night at the BRITS with Harry, and then later that you began to date, the response was nothing but positive. Everyone online said they knew the two of you were meant to be together and you couldn't agree more. You were so happy with Harry and so thankful that he came in to your life. You also had to agree, the two of you did make a pretty cute couple.

A few weeks into your relationship you were fast asleep in bed beside Harry when he decided to post about your relationship. Neither of you had really been open to social media about being together, you just let the paparazzi document your relationship to the public but he was falling so in love with you that he had to share this moment. So, he snapped a picture of you fast asleep, unaware of him awake beside you, and uploaded it to Instagram. He fell asleep curled up beside you a few minutes later, a grin on his face as you snuggled closer into his bare tattooed chest in your sleep.

When you woke up the next morning, you had thousands of notifications from social media and a few friends even text you just saying 'awww!'. You frown and log onto Instagram and find why everyone was gushing. You can't keep the smile off your face after reading the caption. You roll over to see Harry just waking up.

"If you weren't so incredibly sweet and adorable I would be mad that you posted a picture of me sleeping." You tell him. He gives a small sleepy laugh before he pulls you into him, his lips finding yours.

@Harry_Styles: Happy and in love doesn't even begin to describe these feelings. #YourShipName