What He Does When You Both Fight

Liam's but I changed it to Harry's:

He did it because he knew it would make you even angrier. It's what you two loved to do - taunt each other and egg each other on. You watched as Harry flirted with a group of girls backstage before the show, steam literally radiating off your body. The fight you had earlier, something that was completely irrelevant in your eyes, had escalated quickly. After a friend of yours, who happened to be a boy, texted you, your boyfriend immediately started going off about how he thought you were cheating on him. Never in a million years would you ever consider cheating on Harry, leaving you feeling betrayed that a thought like that would cross his mind. To get back at you, Harry began casually chatting and flirting with the girls as you watched from afar. He was only doing it because he knew you were watching - it still didn't piss you off any less.

Now you were the one feeling insecure. Did he do this stuff when you weren't around? When you weren't on tour? The thoughts in your head were starting to get to you as your boyfriend glanced your way briefly, seeing the hurt in your eyes. You shook your head and escaped to the lads' dressing room that was currently vacant.

A moment later, Harry appeared in the doorway just as a tear escaped. You quickly wiped it away as he took a seat on the couch next to you causing you to scoot away from him.

"Come on, Y/N, don't be like that." He whispered, his hand brushing your bare shoulder briefly. Crossing your arms, you stared at him with disbelief.

"Be like that? I get a text from a FRIEND and you go off of me and then I get to stand and watch you flirt with a bunch of dumb groupies like I don't even matter?" Harry immediately realized his poor sense of judgement, moving closer to you so you couldn't escape.

"You do matter, you mean everything to me." He whispered close to your face, his minty breath filling your nostrils. You shook your head at him immediately,

"You have a wonderful way of showing it." Scuffing, you moved to get up off the couch, but Harry instantly grabbed onto you, bringing your lips to his. That was all it took. One fucking kiss and he had you reeled back in. You hated it, but you couldn't deny it.

"I am sorry I got mad about your friend texting you, I just get paranoid about what goes on when I am not around."

"Seeing you with those girls causes the same things to run through my mind, ya know?" You confessed, your foreheads resting against one another.

"I was just doing it to get back at you, you know how I am." Harry was ashamed when he did stuff like that to you, but sometimes he would get so mad that he couldn't resist.

"Well, next time I see something like that, I am going to run to Niall and plant a fat one on him." You joked, trying to lighten the mood. Harry glared at you with jealousy before moving in, attaching your lips once more.

"Don't even think about it, Y/N."

Harry:

You could feel the anger rising inside of him as the words slipped from your lips. Are you cheating on me? The two of you were sat in your flat, the distance between you two growing as time carried on. Magazines were at it again - claiming that Harry was out partying and hooking up with girls. You never believed the rumors until a photo surfaced of him out with friends, an unidentified girl appearing to be too close to your boyfriend than you would like.

"Are you serious, Y/N? Of course not." The tone in Harry's voice alone nearly brought you to tears, you could feel the pain in his voice. He looked like he had just been slapped in the face, the wind knocked out of him.