Frat Boys and Jealous Behavior

"You're gonna love this party, babe." You say to your boyfriend as you finish up with your hair. You turn to him, where he was sitting on your bed, waiting for you to finish getting ready. "This frat house throws the best parties."

"Can't wait." He says, smiling gently over at you. You walk over to him, holding your hand out to him. He takes it, standing up. "Shall we go?"

"We shall." You reach up, pressing a soft kiss to his lips before you turn and head out of the room, pulling him with you.

When you eventually arrive at the party, it was in full swing.

"Hey!" One of the frat boys that you had a few classes with yells when he comes running up to you. "You brought the boy toy!" You laugh, leaning back into Harry.

"Yeah, I told you I was." You say, leaning back into Harry who wraps an arm around his waist.

"Never thought we'd have a rock star show up at one of our parties." Your friend jokes. "But, since the boyfriend is here, I promise to keep my hands to myself." He holds his hands up defensively. "For now, at least." He winks at you and then turns to disappear into the crowd of people.

"He seems... nice." You turn to smile up at Harry. Harry had a tight look on his face. He obviously didn't like your friend. You smile, reaching up to kiss his cheek.

"Come on, I need to get my drink on." You step away from him, taking his hand and leading him over to the drink table. "For you, handsome." You hand him a cup and then take one for himself.

"Thank you, my lady." He leans down, giving you a small kiss. You smile and lead him into the group of dancing people.

As the night goes on, more and more drinks are had by people. Your frat boy friend was completely drunk and begging you for a dance.

"I said no, I'm here with Harry." You tell him for the thousandth time, playfully shoving him away.

"Oh come on, just one dance. You move so well." He rubs his body down along yours. You feel Harry tense behind you.

"Fine, but only one." You finally give in. You turn to look at Harry and kiss his cheek. "I'll be right back." He simply responds with a tight lipped nod. You allow the frat boy to take your hand and lead you into the dance area. The two of you dance, you making sure to keep your space between the two of you, though he tries very hard to get all up in your business. As soon as the song was over, you shove him away and go back to Harry.

Harry still stood in the same place, his arms crossed and his lips pursed. You smile, walking over to him. You lean against him, smiling up at him.

"Is Harry jealous?" You joke, pouting at him. He frowns and pouts as well.

"No." He says, wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you against him. "Okay, a little."

"That guy always gets way too drunk. He tries to hook up with everybody." You can see that you shouldn't have said that, it didn't help anything. "He knows I'm with you though, he would never try anything for real."

"Oh, I think that he would." Harry counters, glaring at something over your head. You think you knew what, or who rather, it was.

"Well, you have nothing to worry about." You assure him. You reach up, resting your hands on his cheeks to pull his face back to looking at you. "You're the only boy I truly let dance all over me." He finally smiles for the first time since you'd gotten to this party.

"Good, I'm the only one allowed to." He leans down, pressing a soft kiss to your lips.

"You're pretty cute when you're jealous." You pull away to joke. He smiles, rolling his eyes.

"Is it time to get out of here yet?" He asks, making you laugh and nod.

"Yes, I think we've both endured enough drunk frat boys for the night." Harry leans down to kiss you.

"Thank you, finally." He breathes a sigh of relief, making you laugh. As you head to the door, the frat boy from before pulls you into a hug.

"When you need a man to give you a real wild night, you know where I am." He winks before heading back to the drink table.

"It's a good think he walked away, I'm ready to snap a finger or two of his." Harry seethes, watching the boy as he flirts with someone else. You laugh, taking Harry's hand and pulling him from the house.

"You, the biggest sweetheart in the world, would never hurt anyone." You say as the two of you walk down the front walk of the house, your connected hands swinging between the two of you.

"To keep him away from you, I just might." Harry insists.

"Okay, I believe you." You lean over, kissing his cheek.

"I'm a big tough guy, have some faith now, love." You laugh, leaning into his side as he pulls you against him.

"I know you are." You assure him.