The Breakup and Kendall

Y/n has been feeling like Harry has been distant and she didn't like it. She's been trying her best to hold on to whatever was there. But she thinks she held on too tight that whatever it was that was left of their love withered away. She tried to give him space because he's been distant. by focusing on her work as an actress.

But Harry was always gone. He didn't care what she did to try to bring back the love they once had. Leaving her at home by herself. Her anxiety getting worse and worse. She didn't think Harry was cheating. She was just so scared that he'd leave her. Ever since Harry came back from tour. Things were so different. Harry would not let y/n cuddle him 'too hot." He'd say, even when it cold. He'd never listen when she tried to start conversation. He'd always busy himself with things.sxc

Nights and nights of this. Them not even talking to each other even though they've been together for 5 years. Y/n decided that she was gonna go out. With her friend Brianna. She needed some air she's been feeling suffocated in this house especially since Harry was never here. Y/n texted Harry that she won't be home tonight she's gonna spend the night at Bri's. He read it but didn't even bother to reply. He always says he's out working on the album or that he has 'work to do.' Y/n just continued to get ready to go out with her friend.

Y/n heard a horn honking. She knew it was Bri. She quickly left the empty home not wanting to be there without him. She got in the car with Bri.

"Are you ready to get wasted hun?" Bri asked excitedly. Y/n shrugged.

"Y/n I got you out the house to not think about him." She said, Y/n sighed. "You're right." She mumbled. "Let's go have fun."

//

The club was fun. Y/n didn't drink at all because all she could think about is going home to Harry. So she made Bri drop her off at her and Harry's home. Which they left the club early because Y/n was just thinking about Harry the whole night. When Bri pulled up to Their driveway both of them noticed another car in the driveway.

"Who's car is that?" Bri asked, y/n shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe Harry has a friend over."

"I'm gonna stay out here, text me when it's okay to leave. I just have a bad feeling." Bri said, putting her car in park on the side of the road. Y/n didn't think it was necessary but she didn't bother telling to her to leave. So y/n got out the car and walked in the house. Y/n heard laughing coming from the dining area. Y/n walked over to the dining room. Seeing A cute candle lit dinner and Harry with Kendall. Her presence stopped the laughter. Both of them were enjoying themselves.their hands were connected across the table. Kendall stopped laughing and looked up at Y/n. Causing Harry to turn around. To make eye contact with Y/n for the first time in a while.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just gonna get my stuff and go. Please continue like I never existed." She said, with a quick pivot. Y/n threw her heels off and quick ran upstairs to get her stuff. She grabbed one of the bags of luggage out the closet. Pulling out all her clothes just throwing them in the case.

"Y/n can we talk?" She heard. She looked up. Surprisingly she wasn't crying.

"Ohh now you wanna talk? Months and months of pushing me away and now you wanna talk to me?" She laughed, she didn't even look at Harry. She just continued to stuffed clothes in her bag.