Puppy Love

"Have you ever seen anything so CUTE!" Y/N squealed, rubbing the ears of the baby French bulldog, Baxter, she got for Christmas and also have not left her arms since she got him.

Harry forces a chuckle, leaning back on the couch with a pout, watching as the puppy starts crawling on his girlfriends chest and starts licking her face, causing her to burst out into a fit of giggles.

"Are you giving me kisses?" She giggles, speaking in her baby voice as she stares at the dog, puckering her lips out, "thank you! I love you too! I love you so much!"

"Okay we get it." Harry grumbles, standing up and walking off to their bedroom, slamming the door behind him, causing the small puppy to yelp from the loud noise.

"Oh no.." y/n frowns, her hand slowing on the puppies ears before turning to look at it, "I think Harry is mad at me."

Baxter lets out a tiny bark, crawling on her more but she stops him, kissing his head before sitting him down on the floor by some chew toys before she walks over to their bedroom door, shyly opening it and seeing Harry under the covers, phone in hand.

She shuts the door behind her, knowing if Baxter came in Harry would lose it. She walks over to her side of the bed, sliding in next to him and spooning him, pressing a kiss to his back.

"Hi Bubs." She softly whispers, "I'm-"

"You shut the door." He deadpans, "how is your precious Baxter going to get in?"

"Harry please." She frowns, softly scratching at his back, "I'm sorry, can you just... can you look at me please? I'm sorry for not paying much attention to you."

She hears him set down his phone before the bed squeaks slightly beneath him, turning his body so he is now facing her, eyebrows furrowed and a large pout on his lips.

Her small, soft hand comes up to his face, running over the wrinkled skin from his angry brow, smoothing it out before softly kissing his cheek.

"I really am sorry." She starts, looking up into his eyes as her thumb softly rubs his cheek, "I was just so excited because I haven't had a puppy since I was little and I got really excited, so I just got carried away. I'm so sorry for ignoring you."

"I know lovie it's okay." He sighs, giving her a small smile, "I know puppies are a lot of work but you know how selfish I can get. I miss being your number one guy."

Y/N let's out a laugh, throwing her head back and laughing adorably and Harry wishes she wasn't so angelic so he could pretend to be upset a little longer. She cuddles into him, burying her face in his neck and pressing kisses to the skin on his neck that met his shoulder.

"Oh bubby!" She coos, pressing rapid kisses to his skin, "you're my number one guy! You're my number one everything! Love you more than anything or anyone, you know that! I'd do anything for you."

"Get rid of the dog?"

She pouts, pulling back and looking at him, "do you really not want him?" She frowns, "I guess we can call my sister-"

"I'm just teasing, lovie! I must admit that little fucker is cute." He teases, pulling her onto his chest and she straddles him, his hands rubbing her thighs as hers rub his chest, "you would really do that for me?"

She shyly nods, cheeks turning slightly pink, "I mean I would be sad, but yeah... but can we keep him?"

"Yes, we can." He giggled, squeezing her hips and pulling her in for a kiss, stopping when they hear the scratching at the door, "ugh! Is he going to get in the way of sex?"

"Harry! He could hear you he's a baby!" She teases, slapping his chest, "... can he come in and cuddle us? Or just us time?"

"Let me kiss you proper first." He grumbles, trying time force down the smirk covering his lips as he grabs her, pressing a passionate kiss onto her lips before playfully pushing her away, "okay, go get him."

She giggles, kissing his cheek before opening the door, squealing as she sees Baxter, picking him up and pressing kisses to his face before placing him on the bed.

Baxter quickly jumps around, climbing on Harry and running over, licking all over his face, causing Harry to break out in laughter and Y/N quickly wipes out her phone, taking pictures and videos of the two before she plops down in bed next to them.

"Look! My two favorite boys." She smiles, cuddling into Harry as they both rub on Baxter's belly.

"Can't wait till we have one without fur." Harry chuckles, kissing the top of her head, "gonna have a lot of those."