Monster

You didn't like Harry's friends.

No, not counting Louis, Liam or Niall, and some of Harry's other business friends were also respectable. What you meant were his old school friends. You would've had no problem with them if they weren't so clearly using Harry for his fame and money.

"You'll love them, trust me." Harry had promised you, that first time he had invited them over to your home. You had trusted him completely, but the minute they entered your house, they stunk of booze. How Harry seemed unbothered by this, you had no idea.

"Y/N!" The tallest, and clearly the most drunken one of the bunch, exclaims, almost knocking over a standing lamp. Harry catches it before it falls, and shoots you a cheeky smile. "YOU'RE EVEN MORE HOT IN PERSON!"

"Uh, thanks?" You hold out a hand politely, but his arms wrap around your waist and pulls you towards him. Stifling a shriek, you could feel something poke you from beneath his tight jeans. Pulling away immediately, you recompose your features, so Harry doesn't see that you're uncomfortable.

You'll love them, trust me. You do trust him. Things like that happen to men all the time, randomly too. Maybe it just means nothing. It probably means nothing.

"This is Will," Harry introduces to you another quite drunken man, shorter than the first. "This is Henry and, well, you've already met James."

James. The one eyeing your body up and down. Henry is swaying and murmuring to himself. Do these guys not know their alcohol tolerance?

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" Harry asks them, and your eyes practically bulge out of your skull. He chuckles as he sees you, then adds, "Water, for everyone then."

"I'll get them," you pipe up, happy for the excuse to leave the room. You didn't know how you could feel so uncomfortable in your own home. Harry gives your arm a squeeze before you leave, and the bright lights of the kitchen are enough to expose your red cheeks. You murmur, "They're Harry's friends...how bad can they be?"

Pouring three glasses of cold water and two glasses of wine for you and Harry, you're just about to walk the first three drinks out when you feel a hand on your....well, ass.

Thinking it was Harry, you smile and gently set the glasses of water down and let his large hand feel you up. Then you hear Harry whisper, "What a nice rack you have."

Jumping out of your skin, you turn around to see the hungry eyes of James. "Get away from me," you snap, fighting off his hands. You knew taking those self defence classes when you were in high school were gonna pay off someday.

But they didn't teach you what to do when a man as large as James, who can hold both of your wrists in one hand and clamp a hand over your mouth with the other, attacks you in your own home.

You bite down hard on one of his fingers, and he pulls away for just enough time for you to scream HARRY!, but not quickly enough to prevent his hand from slipping up the inside of your shirt and bra to squeeze one of your boobs.

Harry walks in right then, though.

And once he sees what's going on, he's furious.

Your boyfriend tears through the kitchen, grabs James by the neck and pushes him onto the nearest wall, choking the life out of him. "You bastard, I trusted you," Harry spits in his face. "How can you BETRAY me like that? Especially TOUCHING Y/N."

The other two drunk men have now wandered into the kitchen, marvelling at the sight of James struggling to breathe. You're too shocked to comprehend the fact that Harry's choking someone, but when you do, he has already let go.

James drops to the ground in a flurry of gasps and pale skin, but Harry doesn't give him time to even catch his breath. He's already kicking all three of them out.

You're still frozen to the kitchen floor when he comes back to get you. He's combing his hair curls back, and he can't even meet your eyes when he blurts out, "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have...I know they're nasty drunks, but I thought...I'm so sorry, Y/N, please forgive me."

"Just don't invite them over again," you try for a smile and luckily, he smiles right back at you.

He holds your cheeks safely in the crevice of his fingers and grins, "I don't think they'll want to come back. After all, I nearly killed James."

"For just touching my boob," you whisper, running your hands through his hair. "I wonder what you'll do to someone if they...went further?"

Harry's jaw tightens and he whispers through your parted lips, "You're mine. Only mine."