50 Things Harry Styles Would Do As A Dad

1. Makes sure to count all ten fingers and all ten toes on your baby, first thing.

2. Says, "Always say new babies look li' potatoes, but our lil' one looks like a dream."

3. Calls Anne to tell her the news at 4am, greeting her with, "Hi, Grandmum! Gonna come meet your new grandbaby?!" and although he tries to hide it, he can't help tearing up when she begins to cry with delight.

4. Slightly gasps when he realizes his child inherited his dimples, holding the baby close up to his face so you can get a side-by-side comparison.

5. Doesn't sleep in the hospital when the baby is in the room, wanting to keep an eye on the bassinet at all times.

6. Isn't be able to stop taking pictures of your new bundle of joy, sending every one of them to you so you can save them in your phone, too.

7. Whispers, "Hiya, love. I'm your dad. Been dyin' t' meet ye'," when your baby looks up at him with full, open eyes for the first time.

8. Looks up at you in delight when your baby makes small cooing sounds for the first time, making sure you heard them, too.

9. Has you scooch over in the hospital bed so he can lie next to you with the baby on your chest, feeling a bit left out when he sees the two of you cuddling without him.

10. Hesitantly requests to he burps the baby after your first feeding, giving a proud grin every time your child hiccups in response to his gentle patting.

11. Glances from you to the baby for at least an hour, trying to decide who he loves more. "Hate to say it, but I think I love the little one a bit more," he'd tell you, and you wouldn't even be mad.

12. Has a hard time letting you hold the baby, wanting to keep the bundle to himself. "Had 'em for a whole nine months - t's my turn now!"

13. Is embarrassed when he begins to cry after signing the birth certificate, promising the notary he doesn't normally act this way.

14. Says, "Oh, dear. That's the wrong name! Meant to name the thing Styles Styles like New York, New York or summat!" once he's signed the certificate, trying to take the attention off of his tears.

15. Asks the baby nurse to demonstrate how to properly put on a nappy, even though he's done it millions of times on other babies. He watches her intently, biting his lip and nodding whenever she explains something further.

16. Talks to the baby in hushed tones while you try to rest. "Mumma's tired, gotta let her sleep. We could rest too, y'know. Just a little nap?"

17. Responds to congratulatory text messages from family and friends with, "...what baby?"

18. Continues to call your baby the nicknames he'd been using for the past nine months. "Everything's all right, Sprout." and "Don't ye' worry, Bug. Daddy's got ye'."

19. Sings cheerfully while he dresses your baby in the outfit he bought to go home in, replacing every "Olivia" with your baby's name in the song of the same title.

20. Asks if you'll let him be the one to put the baby in the car seat outside of the hospital, taking extra care when he buckles your child in, glancing up at you while you watch, smiling nervously.

21. Drives home from the hospital so cautiously, you wonder if you'll ever get back to your house as you sit next to the car seat in the back, catching his eye in the rearview mirror every now and then.

22. Gives the baby a tour of your house, stopping at your bed and saying, "And this is where we made ye', righ' 'ere in this bed. Don't tell Mum I tol' ye', though."