Sleepless

Laying on your side, you hear the fourth sigh in 10 minutes coming from your lover, lying next to you.

When you finally turn to face him, you note that his bottom lip has been pulled out into a pout. You gently pushed his hair out of his way with your fingertips as you ran them through his curls.

"What's up, bubs?" you inquire softly.

"I've been sitting here for hours, baby," he says quietly, "and I can't sleep."

You roll your eyes delicately, chuckling, "harry, darling, we went to bed less than an hour ago."

His reaction reaction was a whine, and indeed in spite of the fact that you couldn't see him clearly, you knew his sulk had developed. your confront mellows, and you drag his head into the crook of your neck.

"I'm sorry, baby, but what can I do to make it better?" you murmur softly as you run your hands through his hair. Instead of answering, he shifted his weight closer to your chest, pulling your sleep shirt up over his head and pressing his head underneath the fabric. He kisses you on the skin with his cheek buried in the valley of your breasts.

He murmurs against your face, "This is fine." You give him a brief smile before moving him away. When you fully remove your shirt before returning to your original spot, he grunts in surprise, but it is silenced. You throw grabby hands at him before he happily returns his head to your chest, kissing your warm skin again.

"everything good now?"

He just hums and wraps his arms around your body to draw you closer to him in response. You can feel him smile against your skin, and his breathing has evened out, indicating that he's finally dozed off.

You lay there a few more minutes, softly playing with his hair before falling asleep next to the love of your life.

"good night, h."

This one was short but its the 100th imagine!!!! Also, I just wanted to say that a lot of my imagines are from tokyoharry from tumblr.

{ all rights to tokyoharry.tumblr.com } of those selected imagines. Thank you, and keep reading. Please vote, as well. I would be really grateful.