𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

MADISON

I had woken up Sunday morning at 1pm, well then actually I woke up Sunday afternoon. My body was heavy with sleep, much more than it always is, because let's face it, I'm always tired when I wake up. But then Saturday's activities came crashed to my mind and I wasn't sure if to feel aroused or scared.

How would our relationship be after that? I had slowly, and after doing my morning routine, walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and found Aaron there with a glass of water. Wordlessly, I grabbed a glass and poured water in it. I didn't know what the fuck to do. Should I kiss him? Would it be too weird?

I was glad my doubting was interrupted when Aaron appeared behind me and placed his lips to my neck. I moaned instantly, surprise at the sudden erotic touch. "Good morning." Where his only words before he left to the living room.

We didn't see each other much the rest of the day but it wasn't awkward, nor were we hiding from each other. We ate lunch and dinner together and we then did our own things.

But it was now Monday and we had work together. I was walking down the stairs, already dressed for the day. I had decided on a white t-shirt tucked in a beige skirt with a matching beige long blazer. I grabbed some small high heels and jewelry, and put my hair up in a ponytail.

Things with Aaron were still chill, though I was starting to overthink our relationship

Things with Aaron were still chill, though I was starting to overthink our relationship. What were we now? We didn't do anything sexual after...the kitchen incident. Maybe he hadn't liked it? I had been amazing, he had to like it. But maybe it was me falling asleep that he didn't like. Had he wanted some release and I just fell asleep on top of him. Not gonna lie, that was funny.

I entered the building alongside Aaron and we both said our goodbyes, for we wouldn't see each other at work all day. He was at the top floor in his office and I was ten floors down with my coworkers.

I dropped my things in my desk and took off my blazer before saying hi to Ember, Charlie and Laurent. I worked hard all day, doing as much work as I could, for I was really inspired and cheerful. I guess a good orgasm does that. Three actually, if you also count Friday.

It was then lunch time and we were all four seated at a table eating out food. I had bought a Chicken Milanese with Russian Salad at the side. Charlie had gone to get something to drink but was now talking with a woman at the dispenser. He seemed quite the catch around out floor, and I couldn't disagree with the women and gays, Charlie was handsome.

He then came back and Ember started talking. "I was thinking guys, we should go out this weekend. There's a really good club in which I have...let's just say people I...know, that could let us in."

"I'm in." Charlie said nodding. He then looked at me as if to wait for my answer. I nodded and told them I was in as well, I needed to get out and know the state a bit more, since I had never come here.