𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

AARON

I laid my head on the back of the chair groaning as thoughts that weren't related to work clouded my mind. Could I be focusing and working I would be able to go home faster and actually do the things I was thinking. A knock on my office door interrupted my intense thinking.

I told the person on the other side of the door to come in. Lorenzo strode in inside, sitting on one of the chairs in front of my desk. I tried to keep the thoughts of hate and jealousy out of my head when seeing Lorenzo. I knew Madison and Lorenzo didn't have anything so it wasn't of any good to get mad at him. He talked some things about work in which I answered but then his demeanor changed, lifting an eye brow as he stared at me.

"Are you and Madison a thing?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he stared at me.

"What?" I asked amused that he was asking such a personal question.

"I'm her friend. I care about her. I want to know how you feel about her, because if it's not enough I'll rip your fuckinh throat out." I chuckled, looking at Lorenzo with half lidded eyes, until I actually stared at him and answered truthfully.

"It's enough." It's more than I ever thought I could.

❥❥❥

"Hey, I just met you," Madison pointed at me, "and this is crazy, but here's my number, so call me maybe," she sang as she put her hand on her ear as if she was calling someone.

"It's safe to say that you haven't improved since you were a kid making concert shows," I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"You're just jealous," she answered as she went to change the song.

She began singing the next song, throwing her head back at every chorus. "I'ma let you know and keep it simple. Tryna keep it up don't seem so simple." I looked at her, hair dishevelled, hands on fists as if it were a microphone, singing at the top of her lungs. She looked sexy even like this. "I just fucked two bitches 'fore I saw you. And you gon' have to do it at my tempo." And then her head threw back as she sang the chorus.

I was wanting to arrive home as soon as possible but at the same time I was enjoying Madison's singing as much as it could be enjoyed. Not much, but still.

The song she then put started slow, and she ran her hands down her hair, making my eyes force to keep on the road. "I will never sacrifice my love, not even for you," she sang low and slow. I kept my eyes on the road as she kept on singing. "Yeah, we could call it love, or we could call it nothing. But you got what I want, so baby, give me something."

She pointed back at me and sang, "Beautiful, mmm. How do you make dangerous look so beautiful? And how come when you kiss, you turn me into this?" she pointed at herself.

"I don't know," I answered. "What's the name of the song? I like it." I asked, an idea popping on my mind.

"Sacrifice."

I nodded, parking the car before my house.

❥❥❥

MADISON

We walked inside the house, Aaron dropping his keys on the key holder at the entrance. I start to walk to my room to get change, Aaron presumably understanding what I was about to do and stopping me before I could reach the stairs.

"You don't have to change, this clothes will be on the floor in less than ten minutes. Go to the bathroom if you must," he said before walking away and into the big hallway.