𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗

MADISON

Walking to Aaron's office was much more nerve-wracking than I had thought. Probably because when he first told me about going to his office I was yet in that bliss and exasperation that I had never felt in my entire life.

Entering through the big dark-wood door brought back memories from the night I caught Aaron masturbating, and for lack of better judgment, joined him. I got goosebumps by remembering the scene that started it all.

Aaron's office was dark, a big cherrywood desk in the middle of the room, two red velvet chairs facing the back of it, and a black one on the other side, a closed computer in front of it. I remembered Aaron telling me on our night out at the restaurant that he had a bar in his office, and so I looked for it, finding a small bar on the left corner of the room. The same red velvet material from the chairs was used for the couch against the right wall. The office looked pretty profesional, few clutter on the desk and walls, a dark rug tying everything together. Very Aaron style.

I took a seat at one of the red chairs, facing Aaron who sat at the black office chair. I didn't dare mutter a word and embarrass myself by being a stuttering mess. I didn't know why we were both here, and I didn't try to hide my cluelessness.

"I'll get to the point." Aaron said with a serious face, letting his back rest on the chair carelessly. "Do you know what BDSM is?"

"Y-yes, I think so. Kinda like 50 shades of Grey?" I know it's probably dumb that a book/movie is my only guideline on the life of BDSM, but I still muttered the words.

"Yes." Aaron answered with a nod. "It's name consists of six words. Bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, sadism, and masochism. Each word contributes to what it would be the lifestyle of BDSM." I nodded, letting him know I understood. He crossed his hands on his lap, adding to the careless look he was mustering. "We've already done bondage, when I tied up you on my bed. Dominance and submission, even though it's more of a deeper part, it needs of two trusting and consenting people, we've already done it. Discipline. I disciplined you on the kitchen, fifteen spanks, however there are much more ways of disciplining someone. We'll talk about that later." He shrugged off. 

"And sadism and masochism, those two going together. I'm not going to gain pleasure from hurting you if you do not enjoy it. It's a team's work. One inflicts pain, gaining pleasure from it, and the other receives pain, gaining as well pleasure form it. I know it may sound unhealthy and horrible, that's why 's and m' is one of the less talked parts, less shown.

"There will be people that will not understand us, call us freaks, think this is some kind of human torture, rape, abuse. But a thing you must know about BDSM is that it is always consensual.

"SSC." Aaron said the words slowly, enhancing its meaning, showing their importance. "Safe, sane, and consensual. Despite how BDSM scenes may look for an outsider, this three points are always taken into account.

"There are different subgroups, so to speak, there are people that gain pleasure from being degraded, people which like to behave like a brat and challenge their dom, people which like to act and dress younger than their age, and people who take BDSM a little further and make it their life, taking a part of it 24/7." I was stunned and amazed by what Aaron had said. I didn't find those people freaks, or abusers. Fuck, I was starting to see I was even one of them. Yet everything that Aaron had told me intrigued me, and I was sure I was going to google more information when I was alone in my bedroom.

"I want you to answer some question now." He told me as he retrieved a few papers from the desk drawer. He placed the papers in front of me and handed me a pen. "I want you to tick on everything that you would like to try. Don't try hard to go out of your comfort zone or tick things you wouldn't want to try to please me. It's your first time with BDSM, I wouldn't want to rush you." I nodded, reading the words printed in the paper below.