𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗

MADISON

I woke up in a flash, when the alarm hit 7am I was out of my bed and already showering and getting ready. Today is Monday. Which means it's my first day of work at Ryan Inc. I know a ton of people name their business the same as their surname but I never understood that shit. Don't you have anything more original?

But I can't be complaining right now. I have a good job; well paid or not, I don't care; but I didn't really have to do much to have it, so I'm doing my best to keep it as long as I can.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. I decided on some linen beige pants and a crisp white button up shirt. I grabbed a pair of  pearl earrings from the few jewelry I brought, and put on some white small heels.

"You look

"You look...professional." Aaron says as he sees me for the first time. He's eating, you guessed it, toasts, and has a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Thanks. You do too." I say, looking intently at his grey pants and white button up shirt. I look as he brings the coffee to his lips and the shirt material shrinks on his biceps by his movements. If his arms look hot with a white shirt on, imagine without it.

"You'll drive me, right?" I ask, not really wanting to depend on him but still wanting him to drive me to work.

"Yeah probably every day, we would work almost the same hours." I nod and grab some Oreos from the pantry. Not having Finn to have breakfast with feels weird.

~~~~~~

I didn't think the building would actually be this big. I know from my working there that the building in Washington is enormous, but I didn't think the Marketing headquarter would be as big. I doubt I don't get lost here the first week, or first month really.

"You'll be working alongside a few employees, and you'll share an office with them." When Aaron said an office I wasn't imagining this big. When I enter my hopefully new office I'm stunned by the huge bay windows covering completely one wall. There are four desks, each one in every corner of the room.

"I'll let you get yourself comfortable." Aaron nods before leaving. Ok?

"Hey. I'm Charles." A man in a navy suit stands up and takes my hands in his. He has blond hair and green eyes. I smile and say hi to as everybody stands up and greets me. There is another man apart from Charles, however his image is the complete opposite. He's much chubbier and instead of Charles who seems to be closer to my age, Laurent portrays the image of a fifty year old man in not so good shape to be honest. Either way, he seems a lovely guy.

The last person left is a girl, which seems to be around my age. She has black hair and red plump lips and a few freckles on her nose. She seems nice but in a moody kind of way. But all in all, I think I'm going to have a great time here.