𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕

MADISON

I took a good look at the house when I woke up. I didn't want to barge in rooms I wasn't supposed to so I just lurked around the first floor. I entered his office put didn't pay much attention to it, I found a cinema room which I'm sure I'm going to use later, and the gym.

I ran a bit on the treadmill before going to the pool to refresh, and then Aaron arrived. I didn't hear him coming and I sure didn't hear when he took his shirt off, leaving his chest on full display for my eyes. I didn't want to seem weird looking at his abs but I just couldn't stop myself. And I'm sure he had looked at me when I stood up to tie my top so it was just fair I look back.

And let me just say, thank god I looked back. His shoulders were so broad but looked perfect on his slim torso. I still can't be,I eve how attracted you can feel towards shoulders but I sure was, am. His chest too. God. He had a six pack glistening with what I assumed was a bit of sweat and even though I should have felt repeled by it, it just made him look hotter.

But then he turned around and I found my eyes roaming over another beautiful thing. His ass. I don't really have a thing for butts, but his looked really good.

I'm now in my room, deciding what to wear for the 'special dinner', whatever that is. What are you supposed to wear to a special dinner, anyway? I grab a dress that I have, probably worn it once if not ever. I hope it fits cause I got a bit more...voluptuous since I bought it.

It's a dark navy, almost black dress, with small flowers all over it. It's long till my ankles but has an opening from my mid thigh till the end. I put on some gold jewelry and let my hair flow down in waves that formed form being at the pool.

 I put on some gold jewelry and let my hair flow down in waves that formed form being at the pool

It's 15 minutes to 8 and I walk down the stairs and to the living space. I see Aaron lying in one of the large sofas in a white shirt and jeans, far more casual than what I've seen him were since we got here. I sit down on couch facing him and smile. "Hey."

He averts his eyes from his cellphone and gives me a quick nod and a hello. "I wasn't sure what 'special dinner' meant so—"

"You're dressed fine." He stops me mid sentence, not even looking at me. Did he even see what I'm wearing? Asshole. I'm about to ask him what this special dinner means when the doorbell rings and Aaron stand up briskly and goes for the door. I batch a glimpse of a smile before he walks to the door, takes a deep breath and opens it slowly.

I'm sure my face is clear of all I'm feeling right now. Mostly confusion and shock. Yeah, definitely confusion. I'm freaking lost right now.

I stand in the living room, the right side from where the door is, and where a kid is standing. A kid. Like an actual kid. I don't know if Aaron's a babysitter, but that's the only thing that makes sense in my mind right now.