𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

MADISON

"Had fun tonight?" I turned my head to my right, seeing Aaron seated in one of the sofas in the living room, one leg propped over the other in a relaxed manner. Glass of bourbon in hand.

"I had. Thanks for asking." I rolled my eyes and walked to the stairs with a sway of my hips. I took the first step when my wrist was grabbed and my body was pushed against a hard body.

My back was pushed against Aaron's front, his left hand still holding my wrist tightly, as his other hand travelled down my chest to my neck where he gripped it tightly, slowly taking the oxygen out of me. "Don't fucking talk to me like that." He groaned on my ear. "Do you understand?" He gripped my throat tighter when I didn't answer.

"Mmm." Mumble incoherent words and nod was the only thing I was able to do, and fortunately—or unfortunately—Aaron understood and let go of me, letting me walk up the stairs. I felt his eyes on my back all the while, the grip he had on my neck still sensible when I got to my bedroom.

I felt asleep once my head hit the pillow.

❥❥❥

AARON

Watching Madison leave with one of my fucking employees—who looked at her the same way I did—and then come back home with a tipsy walk yet still looking so fucking sexy; had me wanting to tie her up to my bed again and eat her out until she was begging me to let her come. I would stop once she couldn't hold it anymore, leaving her with an ache between her legs, begging me to fuck her.

She deserved it. How I would love to see her eyes shine with tears as I granted her her wish and fucked her until she couldn't walk anymore. 

It's so fucking disgusting how I want to see her beg and cry until she can't take it anymore. How I want to destroy her with my own two hands, yet she is so fucking precious that I could never. I have accepted my sexual desires, even though I was so repulsed by it before. It's not easy having a girlfriend and feeling so ashamed to tell her you fantasies and desires, yet even worse making her feel like she is so inexperienced she can't make her fucking boyfriend come.

I promised myself I wasn't going to make Madison feel like that, nor force her into anything. But she was a temptation I couldn't deprive myself from. How she looked so submissive when she talked to me or got nervous. Yet that submissive side didn't shut down her arrogance and stubbornness.

But I had gone too far. I had used her for my own sexual needs, leaving her drained on my bed. But just the sight of her tied up for my use only made so fucking hard. I should have started slower, welcomed her to the BDSM world, instead of jumping right in with her not having a clue about what was happening.

Now it was all late. Thus all there was to remedy my mistakes was let her go. I hated seeing her mad at me, but even though she didn't know it, it was the best for her.

❥❥❥

MADISON

Aaron and I didn't talk at all on Sunday and the car ride to Ryan Inc. was the same. I was glad to get back to work and forget about Aaron for a few hours.

"You guys slept anything yesterday? I literally woke up at 7pm." Ember groaned.

"I wished I had woken up at 7pm." That would have meant less hours seeing Aaron. "I woke up at 11am." I whined.