𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

MADISON

Aaron's hand rested on my thigh, my head on the car window as I looked at the city pass through my eyes. It was weird, being drove by someone else which wasn't Aaron. I was dressed in a short, tight, burgundy dress, Aaron out of nowhere had come up with an idea of going to a club together. And too add to the unexpected night, he had called a man of his to drive us and pick us up since we were both going to be drunk after.

"What club are we going?" I asked looking back at Aaron, finding that his eyes were already set on me.

"A good friend of mine owns an exclusive club. You'll see," he said, squeezing my thigh.

My head fell back in the window until we arrived to our destination. The man driving us politely opened my door, and I thanked him, looking at Aaron with furrowed brows once he was standing next to me. We were standing outside of a two or three story building—I couldn't tell—the streets were quite empty, not as they usually were when I went to clubs.

"Let's get going," Aaron's voice startled me, his hand pressing onto my lower back while we walked to the door. There were still a few people hanging around the entrance, but just three or four. The place was quite hidden.

Aaron opened the main door, nodding for me to enter, and then closed it shut once we were both inside. The room we were in looked kind of like a waiting area for an office, not a club. Aaron walked towards the man standing in the back, and I followed behind, looking at everything with detailed eyes. The place was dark, dark leather sofas on the far left wall, some door to the right, and the man that Aaron was talking to.

I stood next to him, while Aaron looked down at the big guy, which still was some inches shorter than him, and said two words: Aaron Ryan. The man moved aside, opening the door behind him, letting us in.

My eyes had to blink a couple of times to get used to the atmosphere, the place was dark but on the far left, surrounded by men and women, was a stage, barely dressed women of all ages dancing on the poles. On the right there was a bar, and in the far end stairs leading to the next floor. "This place is amazing," I said, staring at Aaron. The place wasn't as crowded as clubs usually were, there was room to breathe, to sit alone if you desired so, and to chat, if you were he to mingle.

We walked to the bar, sitting next to each other on the stools, and asking for two shots. "Since when do you come here?" I asked after some time.

"I don't usually come here often. I invested in the club, my friend needed the money, but if I come I come with friends," he said nodding to the whole place, "I have a percentage of the sales, and it really came in favor that it got so popular."

The bartender placed out shots on the bar, I looked at Aaron with a smirk and we downed it at the same time. I made the bartender a sign to get us some again. "Aaron?" A womanly voice said from behind him. Aaron turned around, looking at the red haired woman that had called his name.

"Elisa," he grinned, enveloping her in a hug. The woman had to be a few inches shorter than Aaron, if not the same height, her legs going on forever, reaching her slim body. "This is Madison," Aaron said, making a smile form on my face. "This is Elisa, the owner of the club."

"Oh, hi." My smile widened once hearing she had built this amazing club. I gave her a friendly hug and praised the c,but before she had to leave for somewhere. "She was really nice," I commented.

"She's my sister's ex."

"Oh?" I said with bulging eyes. "Isn't it weird then, does your sister even know that you still keep in touch." I asked.

"They're still friends, they ended things when Ava went to study to London, but they were really strong, I just never knew why they didn't keep trying." I could see in his eyes the deep care he had for his sister, making my heart warm in the process. "She knows that I invested, she even thanked me for it."