𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕

MADISON

The weekend had gone by at a snail's pace. Work had become the only escaped I had from seeing Aaron at the mansion. Not that we talked much in there. Well, I tried to talk and start a conversation but Aaron would just shut me up. Then walk around the house as if I didn't also leave there, laying no attention to myself.

What had happened that had made him so enraged and distant? It was since what we did in his bedroom that he had been acting like that. I had woken up in my bed butt-naked and Aaron was gone. Nowhere in the house. Had I not fulfilled him so he had to go to a bar and find a woman to sleep with?

Not that he had slept with me. I couldn't even touch him. The experience was unforgettable, there's not point in lying about that, but I felt like I needed him to hold me after it. Caress my back as I felt asleep instead of taking me into my room like I was a discarded doll he could play with whenever he wanted.

I wasn't going to be that. Men had treated me like garbage enough in my life to add another one to the list. So instead of feeling ashamed, sad or angry, I just didn't give a fuck.

I wasn't sure that plan was going very well, for I was throwing daggers at the tall blond who was talking to Aaron. He looked so interested in her, one hand propped on her desk, as he looked at her with hunger in his eyes. Why the fuck did he have to flirt with someone on my exact floor? There were freaking 40 floors, for crying out loud!

"Are you okay, Madi? You look irritated." Charles sweet voice always seemed to make me calm down, but not today.

"I just haven't slept much this week." I muttered, rotating my chair so that I was facing him as we talked.

"What? Has Mr. Ryan kept you awake every night?" Ember said in a whine tone. I wanted to fucking rip the sexual humor out of her.

"You and Mr. Ryan are together?"

"No, Laurent. Ember just can't stand how cero chance she has of fucking him." I answered, taking my tongue out to her in a childish manner.

"Oh, trust me, if I lived with him I sure as hell wouldn't be able to fall asleep too. Let's just hope it's because I'm getting railed, not because I'm fantasizing about him without doing anything. Like Miss. I just haven't slept much this week." Oh trust me I had been getting railed, not railed literally unfortunately. But I didn't tell her that. Although those two times had given me the best orgasms of my life, everything was over now.

"Do you actually both fantasize about Mr. Ryan?" Charlie scoffed.

"Yes."

"No."

Ember and I both answered at the same time.

"Well, I do." Ember said throwing her hands in the air. I couldn't help giggling at Ember's confession. The giggle soon turned into a full on belly-laugh that I couldn't stop.

"Is everything okay, Miss. Parker?" I snapped my head to the sound of his deep voice, and I again couldn't help but laugh even more.

Aaron looked at me with a confused look, and then at my coworkers. "He-" I laughed while pointing at Aaron.

"Everything's okay, Mr. Ryan. I'll take Madison to the bathroom." Ember said sweetly grabbing bath of my shoulders with her delicate hands. Aaron looked at me for another second and left our office with a polite nod.

Ember rushed me to the bathroom, her thin arms much stronger than they seemed. "You idiot." She said when she finally closed the door to the bathroom. She started giggling with me. I'm pretty sure we both seemed high, laughing at a bathroom which we weren't sure was empty.