𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗

AARON

Madison's friends had left some hours ago and all I could think was bout the alone time I had with Madison. I know, I'm acting like a 15-year-old teen that just got his first real crush. Just with a mansion and a kid. Pretty damn good if you ask me.

We were sitting in the sofa in the living room, Madison scrolling through her phone while I watch something on the tv. If you asked me what I couldn't have answered, for I was to embezzled in Madison's beauty to pay attention to it. I ran my fingers through her hair, twirling one lock of blond hair. Madison's eyes settled on me, turning off her phone and placing it on the coffee table.

My thumb touch her bottom lip, tracing its shape carelessly. "You know," I started, "we could totally recreate that boat scene." I smirked. Madison pushed my chest lightly, chuckling. "Is that a no?" I lift one brow.

"I mean I wouldn't complain," she whispered, shifting her body so that she was sitting in my lap. Our lips came down to each other in seconds, my hands finding her waist and pushing her against my body, her Jean clad sex brushing against my cock, slowly springing it to life as she repeated the movements.

Her fingers threaded themselves on my black hair, pushing my face away when we were getting out of air and pulling it back in seconds later, letting my tongue run against hers. She pulled away once again, smiling cheekily at me before her lips came down to my jaw, biting and nibbling softly, her tongue running down my scruff. Her lips then moved to my neck as she sucked wanting to leave hickeys against my skin. She grinned when I pushed her body closer to me, a groan leaving my slightly parted lips.

"Want to go outside," she whispered on my ear, softly biting on my earlobe as her hands came down to my chest to start unbuttoning my shirt. I guess under our sexual atmosphere and kissing we weren't really giving attention to nothing else but each other, so it was inevitable when we didn't hear the front door opening.

"Aaron! Where the fuck are you?!" I pushed Madison off my lap and next to me on the couch, sighing an annoyed sigh as I stood up and fixed my shirt.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I whined, watching as my younger brother walked into the living space.

"Well hi to you too, dear brother," His eyes glanced at me before going to Madison, standing next to me. "And who is this?" He smirked.

"I'm Madison," she smiled, walking towards my brother and giving him her hand. He shook it chucking as he looked at me from the edge of his eye.

"I know who you are," he said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Then why did you fucking ask?" I bark. My brother can be a real fucking pain in the ass, I think I have never seen the time he really wasn't one. We resembled each other, we both had the same blue eyes and were approximately the same height, myself taller by a few inches. The only thing that wasn't similar was that I had black hair and him light brown, just like our mother used to, and our age. Ross was 27 years old while I was 32.

But a thing we both had in common was that we couldn't keep a relationship. While I spent my romantic life with hookups and submissives, Ross spent it with sugar babies. Yes, he was a sugar daddy to some girls, a young one but still one.

"Dad told me about her. That she's living with you. Thought I would pay you both a visit," he grinned mischievously.

"A word with you outside," I said grabbing Ross by the arm. Madi sent me a confused look, which I retuned with a small smile. Once we were both outside I sat on the lounge sofas.

"What the fuck is your problem. You didn't have to-"

Ross cut me off, sitting facing me on the other sofa, as he said amusedly, "I see you really like her. I mean I would too, but man, she fucking lives with you."