𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

MADISON

My body was stilled, frozen.

But fucking boiling with anger and disgust.

I had entered that house feeling pity for Aaron, ashamed for cursing him out. Wishing I could take back my words. But at the moment, I was ready to lounge at him and at the blond grinding on his lap.

Plus the fucking audacity of not even noticing that I had arrived and was watching them with fire in my eyes. Did he have to be that consumed in her to not notice that I was standing a few feet away from the entrance with a perfect view of them? Was he that desperate to have her that he couldn't walk a couple of more steps to his bedroom and fucked her there instead of in the couch were I sat everyday?

I wasn't going to stand there anymore, seeing how the blond from my office floor was grinding on Aaron's cock, her breasts bare of any compartment, jumping up and down in front of Aaron's face. I was glad I couldn't see his face, see the lust and hunger in them. Emotions he had had with me a couple of days ago.

Tired and angry to the bone, I walked towards them, the blond noticing me first when she opened her closed lids. "Uh..."

"Come on, say it, bitch. Tell him I'm right behind him." I said to the blond's shock face as if it was our little secret. Aaron was quick to push the woman away from his lap, her naked body landing on his side.

"Carina, leave." Aaron said calmly to the woman I assumed was called Carina, while his eyes stayed looking at me, a feeling in them I couldn't decipher.

"But-"

"I said leave." He shouted this time. The woman was quick to grab her clothes which were scattered on the floor before leaving the house.

"Madison-"

"I see you only sleep with your employees. If I would've known that I wouldn't have accepted the job." I said throwing dangers at his skull.

"I do not. And it is none of your business who I fuck or not." Aaron answers, standing up from the couch, his body surprisingly fully covered.

"Oh don't twist my words. I don't give two flying fucks about who you sleep with, but if the latter happens in front of my own two eyes, I have the right to care." I said with a fake smile on my face. "And now if you would excuse me, I'm a go to my room before you decide to bring another woman to fuck in the living room."

I turn around with no more words left to say, having had enough about Aaron's words and actions.

❥❥❥❥❥❥

"Is she that bad?" I asked with furrowed brows. Ember had been talking to the three of us about her cousin who is supposedly coming next week and she absolutely hates her. She said she didn't have the words to describe how much she aborreces her, but then goes for about fifteen minutes naming her every degrading word existent.

"She is!" She shouted.

"Ok, ok. We hate her. Right guys?" I asked looking at Laurent and Charlie. Laurent nodded and Charlie seemed to be debating in his mind what to say.

"Is she hot?"

"Ahhh!" Ember shouted, lounging at Charlie. Me and Laurent tried to push her off of him, while she grabbed his shirt with so much force a few buttons came flying off.

"Is everything okay?" We all turned around, Ember falling in the process before Charlie grabbed her tightly. Lorenzo stood in the entryway, an amused look plastered on his face.