𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

MADISON

It was safe to say that even though Aaron and I were starting to build a sexual relationship, it wasn't getting in between our work life and I was thankful for that. He still drove me to work and back to his house, it was a routine, a common task, nothing awkward.

Lora had cooked dinner already and I was in search of Aaron as always. Had I searched in his office? Yes, of course I had. His room, yes. Cinema room, yes. Gym...and there he was.

I had never seen Aaron work out, or any man apart from the local gym I used to go to. However, none of them had the body of Aaron. Or they were too slim or extremely buff—which there is nothing wrong about—just wasn't I specially liked. Aaron on the other hand...I'm sure I was even more than him at the moment.

His back was facing me, that fucking back, was going up and down as his arms supported him. He was doing bars, and I must admit bars is the hottest exercise ever. His back as well as arms were covered in a thin layer of sweat, and I could hear his grunts every time he forced his body up. Although it sounded fun, I wasn't going to masturbate on the hallway again. Instead, I entered the gym fully.

That seemed to reached Aaron's ears, thus he landed back down on the floor and turned to me. And oh my fucking noodles, the man was a Greek specimen. He had a few droplets of sweat falling down his toned chest, his hair wet from perspiration. 

"Watching me work out?" He asked with a smirk I was dying to wipe off his face. Every step he took made the space between us closer, until our bodies were mere inches apart, my back hitting the closed door if I took a step back.

"Maybe I was. I couldn't help myself." I answered boldly looking up at his azure eyes.

I was taken by surprise when Aaron grabbed my chin strongly and pushed me up against the closed door. His face came down to mine, his lips brushing slightly against my own as he whispered, "I can't blame you, can I? You did look like you were having fun."

He pushed his lips away, leaving my mouth lonely and cold by the single action. "Open your mouth." He commanded, staring down at me so hard I thought he would turn me into stone.

I obediently opened my mouth. Aaron's jaw ticked and contracted, and right before my eyes he opened his lips to talk but instead spitted inside my mouth. As I kept on staring at him, I closed my lips and swallowed seeing his size blaze with hunger. His hand moves to the back of my head, tilting it back painfully. "Good girl." He whispered before clashing his lips to mine in a fervent kiss.

His hand didn't lose its hold on my hair, guiding my face to his, not leaving me much thought but to reciprocate the kiss. I let my hands run over his sweaty shoulders, loving the feeling of his muscles underneath my fingers. Aaron abruptly pulled the kiss apart and stared at me, licking his lips while doing so. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll be begging me to stop."

In a matter of seconds he turned my body around, grabbing both my wrists with one hand and pushing them against the door. My right cheek was pressed against the cold surface, my breaths shallow, my sex throbbing achingly. Aaron's other hand went to the front buttons of my blouse. The material soon fell to the floor, my bra coming next in talented seconds.

My hair was pulled back and Aaron's lips once again kissed with my own. "Do you want this?" He asked against my lips.

"Yes." I breathed.

And with that answer he worked his hand to the back zipper of my skirt. He pushed the cloth down quickly, and I was thankful for it, for I wanted his cock buried in me as soon as possible. Before my panties were to add to the array of clothes in the floor, Aaron's hand clashed on my left ass cheek, making my back arch and toes curl. "You better behave." He groaned, pushing my panties down finally.