𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

MADISON

I stood on the arrivals area, tapping my feet on the floor anxiously, waiting for them to arrive and hug them as soon as I saw them. Aaron stood next to me, after I agreed he could come with me.

I jumped when I saw a mess of black dreads, and ran towards my best friend, enveloping her in a hug. I pulled back, looking at her brown eyes and glory dark skin. "I missed you," I grinned, happy at seeing my friend again. I looked to the side, where Joshua was standing, and enveloped him in a hug as well. "I missed you too, Joshy."

"I missed you too, Adi," Joshua grinned. I grabbed both of their hands, walking towards Aaron which stood with his arms crossed over his chest as he stared at us.

"Well, this is Aaron, the guy I've been staying with," I said, placing my hand on Aaron's shoulder, "and this is Joshua and Josie, though you all know each other."

"Yeah, I remember you," Josie said, pointing her finger at Aaron's chest repeatedly.

"And I do to, Josephine," he said, grabbing her finger in his hand.

"My name is not Josephine!" She yells as we walk back to Aaron's car. The drive is long, and once we arrive, Johns and Josie go to a guest room each. Aaron had sweetly approved to letting them stay with us, only because they were staying one night.

"I've become a hotel," Aaron said, looking down at me with his arms crossed, an annoyed look plastered on his face.

"You said yes," I said, walking to stand in front of him.

Aaron's arms wrapped around my waist, pushing my chest tightly against his own. "Will I not be able to fuck you?" He whispers against my neck.

"You can go without it for a night, horndog," I patted his chest, turning around when I heard someone approaching down the stairs.

"This house is amazing!" Josie grinned. "Can't I stay for like a week more, the guest room is bigger than my room."

"You have to pay after one night," Aaron said with a smug look.

"But she doesn't pay," she points towards me. Aaron looked at me with a devilish grin, before walking away and into the kitchen.

Oh, I did pay. Just in other ways.

We followed Aaron, Josie stopping on her tracks once she looked outside. "You have a boat?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, making Aaron leave the kitchen and walk towards us with a confused look.

"Yes?" He said, running a hand through his hair, obviously already annoyed at Josie like he always had been when we were little.

"You could totally recreate the 365 days scene," she looked at Aaron, wiggling her eyebrows.

"This one is much smaller," I pointed out.

"There's still space."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Aaron interjected, looking at both of us with knitted brows.

"365 days? Never seen it?" Josie said, moving her hands side to side. She had a thing with always talking with her hands.

"No? Should I have?" He lifted one eyebrow.

"For a guy like you I had assumed you had already watched it," I said with a sly grin.

"What does that mean?" Aaron smiled back a mischievous grin, daring me to keep talking.

Before I can though, Josie interrupted, "We should watch it tonight."

"Oh hell no, the movie is horrible," I shook my head repeatedly.