𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐕

MADISON

"Mad! Mad! Mad!"

My eyes flew open when I felt a heavy weight on my stomach. I smiled when seeing bright blue eyes and a toothy smile staring back at me. I grabbed Finn and threw him next to me on the bed, tickling him until he couldn't stop laughing.

"Stop! Stop!" Finn laughed with tears in his eyes.

"I missed you." I said, engulfing him in a hug.

"You're choking me." He said out of breath. I laughed, breaking the hug. Finn placed one hand on his chest dramatically as he breathed through his mouth loudly.

"You ok, bud?" I chuckled.

"I saw the light." He said with a serious look. I couldn't stop myself from bursting out laughing. "Why are you on dad's bed?" Finn asked with knitted brows. I looked down with round eyes but sighed once I noticed I had one of Aaron's t-shirts over my naked body.

"We played change rooms. Just a game we invented." I lied.

"Ok!" He squeaked, jumping up from the bed and running out of the room.

I stood up and walked to my room, doing my usual morning routine and changing into something comfy since it was Saturday. I walked down to the kitchen, finding Aaron making—you called it—toasts. He was dressed in a tight white T-shirt and gray sweatpants, his hair wet.

"Want me to make you some?" He asked once noticing my arrival as the toasts popped out off the toaster.

"I'll stay loyal to my Lucky Charms, thanks." I answered, walking to the pantry and grabbing the box of cereals.

"Luck Chams!" Finn shouted excitedly.

"No, no lucky whatever. I'm making you toasts." Aaron while said glaring at me.

"But I wan some." He said with puppy eyes and an over-exaggerated pout.

"Yes, he wans some." I pushed, crouching next to Finn with puppy eyes and a pout.

"Ok." Aaron sighed.

I high-fived Finn and went to put milk in my Lucky Charms bowl. Aaron grabbed an empty bowl and started putting milk in it. "Oh, hell no. Why are you putting milk first?" I said with bulging eyes.

"Milk obviously goes first." He answered, crossing his arms ver his chest.

"Nah ah. You're a psychopath."

"That I am." He said in my ear, as he walked behind me to grab the cereal box out of my hand, pushing my hair aside and whispering in my ear, "But you love it."

❥❥❥

AARON

"GOAAAAAL!" Madison shouted, running all over the backyard, throwing herself on the grass and rolling around.

"It's not fair." I said crossing my arms. "I'm old, you have advantage."

Madison knelt down to Finn's height and whispered something in his ear, making him giggle.

"That seems like a you problem." Finn said tilting his head to his side like he had a point.

We had been playing football for over an hour now, and Madison and Finn were beating me up by a lot.