𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈

MADISON

I wake up earlier than the past days as I take the stairs to the first floor. I go to the kitchen and make myself some scramble eggs, muttering a song to myself.

"Good morning." I don't dare turn around. I know his there, and I also know what he said to me yesterday. I hear his steps nearing and my back stiffens not sure why.

"Make some eggs for me too." Aaron says before I here his footsteps lighten as he leaves the kitchen. 'Asshole' I mutter and grab two more eggs from the refrigerator.

"Hi Mad." Finn says his nickname for me as he sits at the round breakfast table.

"Hey. Isn't it early to be awake?" It's 8am on a Sunday and if I recall when I was 3 I sure as hell wasn't near awoke at this hour.

"You're awake." He says folding his arms on his tiny frame.

"You got a point." I say and start making Aaron's scramble eggs. "What would you like to eat?"

"Toast?"

"Something you like?" I chuckle under my breath.

He shrugs. "I always have toast or apple. I like apples better."

"Do you like lucky charms? I love those."

"Lucky what?" He says with adorable furrowed brows.

"You don't know what lucky charms are?" I shout with bulging eyes. Finn just shakes his head giggling. "Stay here. If your father asks you already had toast, okay?"

"Okay." Finn smiles and nods.

I finish Aaron's scramble eggs and don't even touch mines as I grab my coat from the rack, don't minding that I have my pajamas underneath. It's not the first time I've gone out in my pajamas.

I'm opening the door when Aaron talks. "Where are you going?" I turn around and smile at him with a caught look.

"Supermarket. Thought you needed some things. I'll pay it with my money, don't worry."

"You could...you don't have to pay. Here." He says as he fetches a credit card.

"Oh no no. It's okay, I have a few mo-"

He stops me, grabbing my hand softly and placing the card on my palm. "Take it, please."

I nod softly and thank him. "Um...while we're at it. Could I borrow your car?"

~~~~~~

This car is amazing!

After agreeing, Aaron let me choose the car. And I'm not tryna brag but I'm driving a Lamborghini Urus 2020, according to Aaron. I got lost at the beginning so my brain only retained that part.

But let me just say, this thing goes fast. I'm scared I'm gonna be pulled over by the speed I'm going. I feel like I'm in fast and furious, though I haven't seen it, but I know it's about expensive cars, so yeah. I start to speed down as I near the supermarket Aaron told me to go to.

I lock the car and get out acting like one of those Beverly Hills mums. I flip my hair to the side as I pass through the double doors. Supermarket smell, whatever that is, fills my nose as I look around at what to buy. I need to make this fast or Finn will be starving and will actually eat the toast.

I go to the cereal aisle and look at all the options. I grab what I'm looking for and take a good look around the other aisles. A little look won't hurt, right?