Zianourry (Zarriam) - Mine (Part 2)

First day of a new continent and the five of them were at their Meet and Greet before the show. Zayn was keeping a sharp eye on them as the fans cried and grabbed at them. Harry always got a bit too cozy with their fans. Louis' hugs were a bit too tight. Liam hands hung a bit too low. Niall, well Zayn could never blame Niall for his actions because the boy was just too happy to be anything but friendly.

Zayn watched as a teenage girl ran up in between Liam and Harry and pulled them in close. Both boys easily threw an arm around her for the picture. But instead of letting go she pulled Harry closer and whispered something that had him doing that loud barking laugh. Even while she was talking to Harry she kept a firm hold on Liam's waist. After making Harry laugh she turned to Liam and gave him a wide, seemingly-innocent smile before surging up and planting a quick kiss on his lips.

Liam actually blushed, taken by surprise, and looked to Harry for help to get the girl to leave. Before Harry could step in with some undoubtably more than flirty farewell, Zayn walked over and put a hand around the girl's shoulder, leading her away from the duo. "Hey, love. Got anything for us to sign? Niall loves that stuff," he said as he passed her to the blond. She brightened instantly as she pushed a poster into Niall's hands.

He turned back to the two sheepish looking men with a barely concealed scowl. He turned them so his hands were hidden by the two boys as he ran the tips of his fingers over each of their chests. "Having fun?"

Harry was already biting his lip in anticipation as Liam leaned slightly into Zayn's touch. "She kissed me."

"I saw," Zayn said as he subtly grabbed the front of Liam's tee over his abs. "And as soon as we get a break I'm going to take away the taste of her and replace it with mine," he purred nodded silently, but smiled. "Now Harry, I'm sure you thought it was a hilarious idea but they wasn't reason enough to flirt with her."

"I wasn't-"

"You were, but I'll take care of you, too. Don't worry." Zayn pulled Harry closer by his belt loop so his lips brushed his curls, "Behave until then."

***

With hours between the Meet and Greet and the show, Zayn showed Harry and Liam upstairs to lounges where business was attended to when five international pop stars weren't taking up the venue. He had to ask one of the venue managers for some privacy, but the scrutinizing looks would be worth it when his boys were moaning his name. Down a hallway, through a door, was a set of large couches on either side of a coffee table. Magazine racks and book shelves lined the walls and gave the room at least some normal purpose. Not the purpose they'd be using it for, but hey.

Zayn didn't speak before sliding his hand up Liam's sides, under his shirt, and lifting it over his head. Liam let his arms fall and kept his gaze on Zayn. Zayn threw his shirt away and looked over Liam's broad chest and strong arms. Those arms that lifted him up so many times, held him against walls and matresses. "Can you still feel her lips?"

Liam shook his head immediately, but then stopped looking to the ceiling and said, "Kind of."

Zayn growled and grabbed Liam by the back of neck to crash their lips together. Liam moaned into Zayn's mouth and pushed into the kiss with passion. They battled with tongue and teeth until a small whine came from beside them. Zayn broke the kiss to look over and see Harry with his hands clasped in front of himself, obviously trying to hide his hard on and failing. Zayn held a hand out and Harry took it gladly so Zayn could pull him close. Zayn kissed Harry sweetly for a moment before whispering against his lips, "Take your clothes off." Harry moaned and started peeling his clothing off, nearly tripping over his jeans.

Zayn turned back to Liam and said, "No one else kisses you tonight. Not Harry," he pointed, "not any of the others. Just me. Tonight you're mine. My tongue will be inside your mouth and then my cum will by inside your ass. Alright?"

Liam nodded once and leaned forward, asking for a kiss. Zayn granted it after he grabbed Harry by the hip and pulled him in. One hand trailed up to Harry's hair and tugged on the strands at the nape of his neck, making him moan out while he kissed Zayn's neck. The other hand popped open Liam's jeans and slid inside to palm over his pants and the erection that pushed from the other side. An unsteady breath stuttered out of Liam at the pleasure. He pulled away enough to beg, "Fuck me."

Harry made a sound of agreement as he slid a hand over Zayn's ass and squeezed. Zayn nodded and started ridding himself of his layers while Liam took off the last of his. Zayn pushed Liam down on one of the couches and turned to Harry. "Wanna use that pretty mouth? Eat me out?" Harry's eyes went wide for a moment before he wrapped his arms around Zayn's body to grab both cheeks in his hands and kissed him thankfully. Zayn curled his fingers on either side of Harry's waist and grinded down on him, making Harry rake his nails over Zayn's ass with a groan.

Zayn turned from Harry to find Liam pumping himself leisurely and watching them with dark eyes. Zayn gulped down his need at the sight and sat down between his legs, pushing them wider. He smacked Liam's hand away pushed two finger into his mouth. Liam hollowed his cheeks and let his eyes fall shut as he coated Zayn's digits with saliva. Zayn brought his hand down between them and laid forward to cover Liam's body with his ass in the air. He looked over his shoulder to Harry, "Go on, love."

Harry moaned and sat on the couch, hard prick bounching between his legs. Zayn played the tips of his fingers over Liam's hole while Harry pulled his cheeks apart and licked a long, thick strip over his hole. Zayn threw his head back as a current of pleasure shot up his body. Harry hummed in approval, buried his face, and started sucking on Zayn's tight rim. Zayn pushed a finger into Liam, earning a gasp, and wiggled it around. Liam's legs spread further in desire as Zayn started thrusting his finger deeper. Zayn pushed back on Harry's face when he pressed his tongue inside him. Harry held him more firmly and slid his tongue against Zayn's hot walls.

Zayn added a second finger and pulled on Liam's loosening muscles until he could pump them both easily. Liam was rocking down on his fingers and making breathy noises. Zayn tried his best not to disturb Harry as he spit in his hand and coated his cock before pressing into Liam in a smooth, slow stroke. Harry didn't even pause in his ministrations but felt as Zayn's hole twitched with the new tight sensation of Liam's body. Liam's hands flew to Zayn's back and held him close while his mouth opened as if to sceam but no sound left him. Harry curled his tongue and pressed into Zayn's prostate playfully, making Zayn buck back on his face. Harry felt heat crawl over his body at that. He was making Zayn act on instinct now, unable to control himself. That had Harry climbing dangerously close to coming.

Zayn started to pull out, but only a couple inches so he wouldn't push Harry away and he could stay sheathed in Liam's heat. He rocked back in slow and steady, pulling a long groan from the brunet under him. Liam threw one leg over the back of the couch and the other high on Zayn's waist. Zayn rocked deep and hard into Liam while Harry's licked around his entrance in circles. With Zayn's thrusts he was effectively fucking Liam's ass and Harry's face. His head was swirling with different sensations.

Harry reached down and squeezed himself tight in his hand and as he felt himself teeter close to the edge. He moved down and sucked one of Zayn's balls into his mouth, making Zayn moan out and push into Liam harder. Liam cried out, Harry assumed because Zayn pressed into his spot, and colored his stomach with cum. Harry felt Liam tremble through his orgasm and wanked himself to the sounds of his ecstacy. Harry sat up and pressed his cock between Zayn cheeks and rubbed his way to his release, shooting over Zayn's back. Zayn felt the ropes land on his skin and rocketed into Liam's sensitive body, filling him until Liam whined from the 'too much' feeling.

Harry sat back against the arm of the couch while Zayn pulled out and fell on top of Liam's shuddering body. Zayn could barely keep eyes open or his breathing solid until he felt more hot skin half on top of him and an arm around his body. He must've fallen asleep because next thing he hear was Louis' higher voice exclaim. "Without us? Really? That's just rude!"

Still not Zianourry but closer. Part three is the grand finale! Trust me! COMMENTS AND VOTES! MWAH!! Xoxo