Larry - Always in My Heart

"No!" Louis screamed, "We can't leave yet!"

"Honey, we have to go. We can't be late for our appointment with the realtor," Jay tried, but Louis' eight year old brain refused to hear her.

"We can't leave until Harry gets here!" He folded his arms stubbornly across his chest and stomped his foot as he stood his ground at his front door. Just when Jay was about to pick Louis up and force him into the car a gangly kid with crazy wild hair and glasses came tumbling around the corner huffing and puffing.

"Louis!"

"Harry!" They ran to each other, Louis tackling Harry to ground with a hug. "You made it!" he beamed.

"I promised," Harry assured him. They settled into each other's arms on the grass. "I was helping a kid with homework and they wouldn't let me leave."

"That's okay, you still made it."

"I couldn't let you leave without saying goodbye." Harry pulled Louis to him for a tight hug. "I'll miss you so much. You're the best best friend ever." Harry took Louis' hand and pressed a little silver chain with a paper airplane dangling from it into his fingers. Then he pulled a second one from his pocket and held it to his own chest. "Don't forget me."

Louis took it, kissed his hair, and said, "No matter where I go, you're always in my heart Harry Styles."

"Alright boys," Jay called, "Time to go, Loubear."

Harry squeezed him, "Bye, Loubear."

"Bye, Harold."

***

"Sure you have everything?"

"Yes, mum. I've done this a million times before."

Jay rolled her eyes, "Stop exaggerating. We've only moved twice."

"This is the third time, Mum. Just because we moved back home doesn't mean it wasn't moving."

Jay turned Louis around to the front door, "Alright, cheeky. Then you don't need my help. Maybe you could walk to school."

Louis put his hands up and smiled at his mom. "Let's not do something drastic now."

Jay turned back to the house. "Girls! Come on!" A gaggle of females came charging out of the house and into the mini-van. Louis glared at Fizzy until she groaned and got out of the passenger seat and into the back with the rest. Louis smiled triumphantly and hopped up into his seat. As Jay buckled herself in and checked to make sure everyone else was too she said, "Alright, guys. I'm sorry we couldn't get here for the start of the year, but you've only missed a few weeks. I know you girls weren't born yet, and Lottie you probably don't remember, but this is my home. And Louis'," she patted his knee. "I can't believe we're back."

"It's so quiet here compared to London," Phoebe spoke up.

"Too quiet," Daisy spat.

"I know it's difficult girls, but please try and make it work. For me?" The girls relented as Jay pulled up to the college to let Louis and the two oldest out before pulling away. Louis looked around the crowded school. He wasn't sure if he'd recognize people he knew, but it didn't seem like he knew anyone here. It'd be starting all over again. He looked at his schedule and tried to remember where the class was from when the younger schools held ceremonies and plays here. He found it eventually and pulled his backpack closer as he entered through the open doorway. The class was still mostly empty so Louis took his pick of seats. He got a kind smile from the girl sitting a row ahead of him. He smiled back and dumped his bag on the chair before taking his schedule to the teacher that was writing something on the board. "Excuse me?" The teacher turned, "I'm new. Sort of. I mean I'm new to your class."