Zarry - Naughty Boy

Good day young lovelies. I wanted to say hello and also something very important. I found out recently that a site called Ebooks Tree stole my first collection of these and put it on their site without my permission. They've stolen tons of works from writers on Wattpad and AO3. If you write or know someone that does please go check and make sure they didn't take your stuff too.

Otherwise, Enjoy!

COMMENTS AND VOTES! MWAH!! Xoxo

***

Harry sat alone at their dining table. The candles were burning down to waxy nubs and the food was now an unappetizing room temperature. He pushed the green beans around his plate with his fork, looking at the food and not even seeing the option of actually eating it. The door clicked open and then shut just as quietly. Harry sighed, knowing Zayn was hoping Harry either wasn't home or was asleep, seeing as the lights were off. But then he came into the flat and passed the open kitchen to find Harry fiddling with his silverware.

"Harry," he said like he was actually surprised.

"Where were you?" he asked without looking up.

"The studio. What are you doing in the dark?"

"The studio. With him?"

"Harry will you at least look at me when I'm talking to you?"

Harry dropped his fork on his plate, a loud clank filling the tense air. He stood up calmly from the table and walked to where Zayn stood in the middle of the living room. "You forgot."

"Forgot what, babe?"

Harry shook his head regretfully, "How long were you in the studio today?"

Zayn shrugged, "Most of the day."

"And how much of that time did you spend fucking him?" Zayn looked taken aback, but Harry just laughed darkly, "Two years, Zayn. Two years today and you were moaning someone else's name."

"Today..." Zayn dropped his head. "Our anniversary. Fuck, babe, I'm so sorry."

"Don't," Harry put a hand up to stop Zayn's apology. "Just tell me something."

"Harry, I really am-"

"He's not better than me is he? I mean he can't be, right? No one takes you like I do. No one can make you moan like me."

"Of course not, Haz."

"Then why do you insist on fucking him when I'm waiting for you here?" Harry's voice came out strained with unshed tears.

"Baby, please."

Harry just shook his head, jaw tight. "What does he have that I don't have?"

Zayn closed the space between them and put hesitant hands on Harry's hips. "Nothing. He's...nothing."

"You spend more time with him than you do with me. You fuck him more than me. If that's nothing, what does that make us?"

"Everything. You're everything. I'm sorry, please."

Anger flashed through Harry's body, face getting hot. "Don't give me that." He pushed Zayn back enough that he hit the couch and fell to the cushions. "You lied. You left me alone on our anniversary. You," he yelled and pointed at the dark-haired boy, "have no right!"

Zayn looked up at Harry with pleading eyes, "I'm sor-"

"Apologize again and I'll punish you."

Zayn took in a gasping breath and held Harry's gaze. "I'm sorry."