Larry - XOXO

Harry sat at his boudoir with his chin in his palms. His eyes were glancing down at the wood between a black tube of red lipstick and a gold tube of pink lipstick. Both were pretty, but which would Louis like most? He wanted to floor him when he walked in the door and saw him in the apron Louis bought him and not much else. Harry pursed his lips in thought.

Red it is then.

Harry uncapped the lipstick and spread it across his plump lips. It coated so smoothly until both lips were cherry. He popped them together, making a smacking sound, before licking over them gently. Beautiful. But not quite done. He was missing something. Harry opened the drawer that held his small stash of makeup. He pulled out the mascara with eager eyes. His lashes went from soft and flowing to long and daring in minutes. He dropped the makeup into the drawer and gave himself a once over in the mirror.

"Perfect," he whispered to himself. Louis would be home any minute and dinner was staying warm in the oven. Harry skipped out to the kitchen and checked on the food one last time before grabbing dishes and silverware. He was just leaning over the table to place Louis' fork down when he heard the door open and an awed Fuck in his boyfriend's voice. Harry smirked and turned around to face him.

Louis' eyes trailed up his scantily clad body to his face. His mouth dropped when he saw Harry's get up. "Oh, baby. Look at you." Harry preened under the attention and clasped his hands behind his back obediently.

"Dinner's ready," Harry chimed.

Louis dropped his keys by the door without looking away and walked over to Harry. One hand took each cheek and he rubbed his thumbs over his soft cheekbones. "You look so," Louis looked down his body and back up, "pretty, angel."

Harry's toes curled against the hardwood as he smile spread. "Yeah?"

"Absolutely." Louis let hands run down Harry's barely covered chest and asked, "What's for dinner? Smells great."

Harry scurried over to the oven and pulled out the glass pan. "Homemade lasagna. Extra cheesy, just how you like it."

"Harry," Louis fonded, "You didn't have to do this."

"I wanted to. I couldn't stop thinking about you all day and I just wanted you to be happy when you came home."

Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and kissed his chest and shoulders. "Of course I'd be happy when I came home, because I'm coming home to you."

Harry could telling Louis was blushing from his admission and he himself was bursting with adoration for this boy. He kissed his hair and said, "Can I sit with you and eat?"

Louis pulled back with a smile, "Of course, love." Harry dished them out a huge helping and piled it on a plate before taking it to the table where Louis was waiting. Harry tumbled into his lap and scooted around until he was comfortable. Louis rolled his eyes but laid an arm around Harry's waist and picked up the fork with the other. He cut a piece off with the side of it and scooped it into his mouth. Harry watched with baited anticipation until Louis smiled and started chewing. "It's so good," he got out between bites.

Harry watched happily until Louis lifted a bite to his mouth. He took it and hummed in domestic bliss. They took their time enjoying the food and each other. That is until Harry got restless and started shifting on Louis' lap. They finished their plate, but not before Louis was poking up between Harry's cheeks. Harry was no-so-secretly ecstatic about the new development. He grinned and rolled back on Louis, feeling the rough slide of his hard on trapped in his jeans sliding between his bare cheeks. Louis kissed between his shoulder blades and said, "Turn around, baby."

Harry scrambled to straddle Louis on the dining table chair. He settled down, his apron bunching up around his waist as he sat on top of his boyfriend. Louis could see the tent in the fabric that Harry was making and ran his finger softly across the peak of it, rubbing the apron against his sensitive tip. Harry shivered and gripped Louis' bicep in his hand. Louis let Harry's pleasure seep into him and fill his head with all the things he wanted to do to a made-up, mostly naked Harry Styles.