Tomlinshaw - Switch

The last of the non-OT5 ships! It's a perfrect portrayal of their ship. Enjoy

COMMENTS AND VOTES! MWAH!! Xoxo

***

"Alright boys, easy shoot. Don't get fancy. Just fuck on that bed over there," the director points to a large bed with only a sheet and one pillow for decor. "I'll even let you two decide who tops and bottoms." With that the man walks away to discuss lighting or something that Louis and Nick aren't too concerned about.

"I top," they both say as soon as they turn to each other.

"No way," Nick argues. "You topped last time."

"And I was so good at it. Why fix what isn't broken?"

"But you're a better bottom. That ass," he points towards Louis bum like its his whole point; which.

"This ass is closed if you keep being a dick about this."

"I am the dick in this, that's the point."

Louis laughs, but it's sarcastic and harsh. "Listen Grimshaw-"

Nick quickly covers Louis' mouth with his hand and crowds into Louis. His other hand finds Louis' dick and squeezes, making Louis grunt. "You're acting like I don't want this," he accentuates with another squeeze, "but I'm in the need of a really tight ass right now, and we all know yours is prime."

Louis shakes Nick's hand off his mouth and pushed into his grip. "Fine," he relents slightly, "I'll let you fuck me first, but I'm in after."

Nick smirks. "Deal."

"Ready boys?" the director asks. "I hope so because we're paying you for this and time is money."

Both actors roll their eyes and strip down to just their pants before going over and laying together on the bed. They know the story for the shoot, Louis' asleep and Nick is horny so he wakes him up happily for some fun. Louis pulls the pillow to him and relaxes his body to mimic sleep. Nick lays on his side and rests a hand on Louis' stomach gently.

"Action!"

Nick starts by palming himself and groaning quietly. He looks from his bulge to Louis and back, pouting. He pulls off his pants and tosses them before palming at his dick again. He's already gloriously hard thanks to the cute blonde in the dressing room, and Louis' semi is tempting Nick's hand to slide down his soft stomach to the waistband of his pants. Nick kisses his side and whispers, "Wakey wakey," with a small grin, to which Louis just hums and shifts on the bed.

Nick pouts again and saddles up to Louis' side so he can press his hard on into Louis' thigh, his fingers finding the sensitive hair at the base of Louis' shaft under the material. Louis' legs move lazily and he makes a small noise in his "sleep".

Nick smiles, proud, and takes Louis into his hand. Louis gasps and his hand tightens in the sheet covering the mattress. Nick is rocking harder on Louis' leg while his starts to pump Louis to full hardness. Louis starts to roll his hips with Nick's movements, eyes fluttering open like he wasn't lying awake and waiting for Nick to finally get on with it.

"Babe," Louis groans and let's his head fall back after catching an eyeful of Nick's hand down his pants.

"I was horny and I figured you'd gotten enough to sleep."

"How kind of you," Louis snarks, making Nick grip harshly around his head. Louis groans and his hand finds Nick's hair. "You've woken me up, now why don't you make it up to me."

Nick laughs, knowing how much Louis is loving be able to talk to him like this with reproach. "Why don't I," he agrees and tugs Louis' fitting pants down his body and off. Nick watches Louis' prick hit his skin before licking up from between his balls to his tip.