Zianourry - We Own You (Part 2)

I went super long for my last one. It's OT5 and a little kinky so enjoy!!

***

"I've been busy and he's been mouthy, at best. Just plain rude when it's bad."

Louis sighed and shrugged. "I honestly don't know. Liam's never been like this before."

"I tried to talk to him, I fucked him, I tied him up and left him. I don't think it's enough. I think-" Zayn paused and brushed his hair off his face. "I'm meant to leave for the states tomorrow. I wanted to bring him, but I don't know how much help just me will be."

"I can feel you asking for something without actually asking for it."

Zayn chuckled and nodded, so aware of Louis' insight into him, how well he knew him. "Come with me? Bring the slaves and help me."

"Niall, too?" Louis fiddled with the arm of Zayn's couch. "He's still new. And he's definitely never been with a group before."

Zayn smiled distractedly, eyes lost somewhere between Louis' lips and collarbones. "Liam's fond of him. From that first time you brought him over, Liam has asked about him often, asks if you'll bring him again."

"Yeah?"

"I think Niall might fair better with him than me."

Louis saw the tense set of Zayn's shoulders, the thin line of his lips, and laid a comforting hand on his shoulder. "No one is better with him than you, Zee. He's your slave and he loves you."

Zayn tilted his head in thought. "I know." He picked Louis' hand up from his shoulder to place a kiss on his knuckles. "Help me, Lou."

***

Zayn and Louis took an earlier flight to set up the hotel room and get settled, while the slaves took a later one. By the time Harry, Liam, and Niall made it to their joined suite, Louis and Zayn were stripped down to just pants and whispering in hushed tones even though they were alone until that point.

Liam was under the impression that this was a lazy holiday for him, a chance to get out of the house and hang out with two of the only people that knew him. He didn't even realize he'd be staying in the same place as his Master and Louis, just that they wanted their slaves within a fair distance to keep an eye on them. But walking in and seeing Louis kissing along the line of Zayn's wing tattoos made things suddenly very clear.

"Sir?"

Zayn's eyes opened heavily as Louis and he both looked over at the three new guests. "Liam," he greeted. "You all made it. How was the flight?"

"Fine, sir. Thank you." Liam was still a bit lost. Like maybe he'd joined something that he wasn't meant to.

"Come here." Zayn waved him over as he kept an easy hand around Louis' waist. "I need to talk to you."

Liam dropped his bag at the door and walked further into the living area with its wide open windows and fancy couches. "Yes, sir?"

As soon as Liam was close enough, Zayn placed a hand to his shoulder and pushed, Liam sliding gingerly to his knees before the two dominant men. "You've been an absolute brat lately." Liam swallowed hard, but stayed silent. "I know I've been a bit absent, but the disrespect you have shown is inexcusable."

Liam lowered his gaze, keeping it level with Zayn's navel. "I'm sorry, sir."

Zayn tugged on Liam's hair, not hard but firm, until Liam looked back up at him. "I'm sorry for not paying you enough attention. I'd like to make it up to you, and in the process you can make it up to me."