Niam (side Lilo) - TiME Out

This one is based on a bomb movie I saw recently called TiMER! Little backstory if you haven't seen the movie: an invention called a TiMER can be implated on your wrist and it starts to count down to the moment you will meet your Soulmate. It will start counting as soon as your Soulmate gets a TiMER as well.

Liam pushed Louis further into the matress, his hands pressing into Louis' hips while he pushed into him again and again. Louis was moaning against the sheets loud enough to be hot but not loud enough to be obnoxious. He had this curvy ass that fit perfectly around Liam's cock and his waist was the perfect shape for Liam's strong hands. Louis was one of his favorite hookups. His favorite maybe. Liam laid down over Louis' back and came inside him while Louis moaned one last long sound and spilled over his stomach and the bed.

Louis settled on the bed while Liam disposed of the condom and went for a wet flannel. When he came back Louis was gathering his clothes. "You don't have to go so quick. You know you can stay," Liam reminded him.

Louis took the cloth and wiped himself off with a smile, "I know, Li. You're always too nice to your one night stands. That's not really how it works, you know?"

Liam shrugged, "Can you really blame me for wanting to see you," he gave Louis' naked body a once over, "like this for a little longer."

Louis laughed good-heartedly while he dressed, "If I wasn't waiting fourteen more years for my Soulmate, I'd swear you were it Liam Payne." Louis gave him one more chaste kiss before he's out the door and Liam flopped back on the bed with both a smile and a hole in his gut. He looked down at his blank TiMER and wondered if it would ever start counting.

***

"I swore he was the one," Harry urged through his tears into Niall's shoulder.

Niall rubbed soothing circles over his skin, "He was a good one, Haz. I don't why you insist on knowing."

Harry held up his blank TiMER for Niall to see, like he had a thousand times. "You can't possibly understand how much it sucks to wait forever. To not even have a countdown!"

Niall held his wrist gently, "You're right. Because those things are bullshit. TiMERs are self-fullfilled prophecies and nothing more. You shouldn't need a glorified watch to tell you who to love."

Harry looked from his implanted wrist in Niall's grip to Niall's clean one, "You wouldn't understand."

"You're right."

***

The club was packed. Friday night and the DJ was on fire. Niall convinced Harry to come out and drink until whats-his-name was just a faint memory. They were currently on the dance floor, a beer in Niall's raised hand and some too strong mixed drink in Harry's. They were laughing and swaying and nodding to the beat until someone backed into Niall a little too hard. Niall turned to tell the person off, but was met with soft eyes and a worried expression.

"I'm so sorry, mate. My fault. My friend was getting a little over zealous," the man pointed behind him to a shorter man behind him with bright eyes and a mechivious grin.

"It's alright," Niall assured him. He stuck a hand out, "Niall."

"Liam," he said and took the offered hand. He turned Niall's wrist and saw the unmarked skin, "No TiMER. Welp this was fun but..." Liam sucked in a regretful sound and turned away.

Niall grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him back around, "Not a fan of timeless folks?"

"No TiMER means a moody, clingy hookup. I'm not looking for that."

Niall scoffed, "You think just because I don't have a TiMER that I'll want you to marry me after one night?" Liam shrugged indignantly. "Look, mate. You're fit and I'd love to let you take me home, but I don't plan on getting married for a very long time."