Larry - Wet

This is a guest-written one shot done by Call_Me_A_Pumpkin ! Thanks for the help lovely lady. You did a fabulous job!

COMMENTS AND VOTES MY LOVES! MWAH!! Xoxo

***

Louis looked at himself in the mirror. His baby bump was growing bigger each day. Even though he wore Harry's large jumpers, his tummy was clearly visible. His small hand caressed the bump, smiling lovingly at the reflection. He loved the feeling of Harry's baby inside of him. Plus, it made Louis fall in love with Harry even more; and yes, it was possible.

Hearing the sound of the closing door, Louis stepped away from the mirror and walked slowly from the bedroom he and Harry shared. As soon as he got into the kitchen two strong arms wrapped around his waist. He tilted his head back, leaning against Harry's chest, sighing contently as Harry pressed a little kiss on his temple.

"Hi," the younger man breathed out, long fingers caressing his husband's belly.

"Hi there," Louis smiled. They stood in the kitchen for a few more minutes before Harry picked Louis up and sat him down on the kitchen counter.

"I bet you're hungry," Harry said simply and started preparing the meal for him and Louis. The smaller man watched him for a while, chatting with him about his day. After the meal they watched a movie while laying on couch, Harry spooning Louis from behind. And as they lied there, the older man could feel his lover grinding on him.

"W-what are you doing?" he asked, already feeling the arousal rising up in his stomach.

"I missed you, baby. Need you," Harry groaned into Louis' neck. "Can I touch you?"

"Yeah, yeah, please," Louis nodded. A pair of cold hands slid under his shirt, rubbing his tummy lovingly, then traveling up, teasing his sensitive nipples. Louis bit his lip to supress his moans.

"You know I want to hear you, darling," Harry whispered seductively into Louis' ear, grinding harder against the older man's bum. "Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?"

With that, he lifted Louis up from the couch and carried him bridal style to the bedroom. They both strip quickly (Louis did so as quickly as he could with the bump in the way) and the younger one started kissing Louis, creating a few red marks on his shoulder and neck, licking his way down to his bellybutton. He started placing little kisses all over Louis' stomach, making the pregnant man giggle.

"Stop Harry or I'll piss myself," he warned and Harry stopped instantly. Then he traced his fingers down to Louis' member. Louis' breath hitched and he groaned quietly as his lover wrapped his long fingers around his rock hard cock. He wanted to speak up, tell Harry that he hated his teasing, but the only thing he managed to let out was a loud moan. Harry laid Louis down on the bed.

"Spread your legs," Harry commanded and Louis obeyed without hesitation.
Harry layed down between his legs, licking his shaft from the base to the top. Then he placed his two fingers on Louis' lips. The older man opened his mouth and started sucking on Harry's fingers so they were spit-coated. When Harry decided it was enough, he pulled his fingers out and pushed them against Louis' rim. As he started sucking on Louis' tip, he pushed both digits inside his lover at once and moaned at the tightness and warmth clenching around his fingers. Thrusting in and out, he continued pleasing Louis with his mouth and soon Louis was a moaning and groaning mess beneath the younger man.

"I need you. Inside. Please."

Harry finally nodded, pulled out and stroked himself few times before lining up Louis' entrance and pushing in. Once again, he groaned at the feeling of being inside the smaller man. He stopped half way and grabbed Louis' thigh turning him around so he was laying on his side, chests pressed together and one leg thrown over Harry's shoulder. Harry finally thrusted in all the way and moved his hips in a circular motion then back and forth.

Louis bit his lip hard. His lower body hurt from being stretched by Harry's cock, his heart was pounding furiously against his ribcage, but Harry was also hitting his prostate dead on and it felt really good. He fisted the sheets and let out another loud moan. Harry sped up and that's when he felt it. The baby inside of him was pushing against his bladder and Louis really needed to take a piss. But he couldn't tell Harry, not in this state. He wasn't even able to speak properly. Plus, he didn't want Harry to stop. So he just took everything he was given.

Harry's hand moved from his hips to his hard cock, but he shook his head. "I want to cum just from your cock," Louis whispered weakly and Harry leaned down so he could kiss him deeply. As their tongues were fighting for dominance, Harry sped up again and the baby was now pressed fully against his bladder. Louis squirmed and bit his lip. He didn't want to tell Harry to stop but he needed to or else he would piss himself.

"Harry," he breathed out into the kiss. It came out as a whisper and the younger man didn't even noticed it as he was on cloud nine, pounding into his lover. "Harry!" Louis tried again, louder this time, and Harry looked at him. "I need you to stop," Louis explained and squirmed. He felt so uncomfortable right now.

"What? Why, Lou?" Harry whined. "Wha-what's wrong?"

"Gotta pee," Louis admitted and Harry nearly snorted.

"Wait.. I am.. I'm gonna cum soon.. So close." he was breathing heavily and his cock twitched inside of Louis as the said man clenched around him. Harry took Louis' leg off his shoulder and pressed it against Louis tummy and chest and Louis cried out because the baby moved and he could already a few drops leak on the sheets.

"Shit, shit." Harry groaned and shot his load right against Louis' prostate and it was way too much for the pregnant man. He whisper-yelled as the urine started pouring onto the bed.

Harry stopped moving, watching his boyfriend pissing and in complete shock he felt himself twitch spill more cum into Louis. Louis' whole face was a deep shade of red and he felt tear drops leave his eyes. He'd never felt so ashamed before in his life. "Louis?" Harry took Louis' hands in his to uncover his face. "Darling?"

"I'm so sorry, Harry. I told you I gotta pee." Louis sobbed and tried to get up from the wet bed, which was not that easy since Harry was still inside of him.

"Lou." Harry gently pulled out. "It's alright, baby." He looked at Louis just to notice he's still hard. A smirk appeared on his face as he picked Louis up and went to the bathroom with the pregnant man in his arms. Louis sat on the edge of the bath tub and Harry kneeled in front of him. "Stop crying."

"This is so awkward." Louis wiped the tears off his face. Harry smiled softly kissing his lover's pink lips.

"It's not. It was so hot to see what my baby can do to you." he reached for Louis' cock and started stroking it. Louis took a deep breath and Harry continued. "Plus, you made me cum so hard, honey. Your face, the deep shade of red, you looked so great. So vulnerable. I bet you wouldn't say a word if I started fucking you again. Would you?"

He added a little bit of pressure on Louis' member and Louis moaned. "I wouldn't." Harry smiled and leaned in to take Louis' shaft in his mouth. "Har-harry...What are you doing?" Louis tangled his fingers in Harry's curly hair. He didn't want Harry to stop but he also wanted Harry to talk dirty to him again. Harry grasped Louis' hips and shifted him so he could reach his hole. One of Harry's long fingers entered him and Louis shouted while cumming into Harry's mouth. The oversensitivity was too much.

"You okay?" Harry asked as soon as he pulled away.

"Yeah." Louis breathed out nodding. "I gotta change the bed covers."

"I'll do it. Take a shower baby." Harry pecked his lips and just when he was about to leave he whispered "Hell, that was really hot."