Larry/Sophiam - Anything You Can Do

"Yes, Haz! Fuck, right there."

Harry dug his heels into the bed and pushed up into Louis harder, hands pressing bruises into his hips. Louis' nails indented tiny crescents into Harry's chest as he bounced wildly on Harry's cock, begging for release.

"So close, Lou. God, yes!"

Louis groaned and clenched down hard as he felt the burn of his orgasm swirl in his stomach. "Shit, Harry, I'm right there. God, yes!" Louis scratched down Harry's chest as he came untouched between them, splattering cum onto his stomach and Harry's.

Harry sat up, wrapped his arms around Louis' waist, and flipped them over quickly before rabbiting into Louis' languid body until he released inside him with a cry of his name. Harry pulled out gently and fell next to Louis while they caught their breath.

Bang! Bang!

"Some people are sleeping, lads!"

Louis swung his hand back and hit the wall with an answering knock. "Jealousy doesn't look good on anybody, Payno!"

"Excuse you, Tommo!" Sophia called through the thin wall.

Harry covered Louis' mouth before he could respond and called out a quick, "Sorry!" before sending Louis off to get a wet flannel.

***

"Liam! Oh God, Li. Don't stop!"

Liam grabbed a handful of Sophia breast and leaned down to bite at her neck while he thrusted inside her wet heat. "Fuck," Liam groaned against her skin. "Soph-God."

"Liam," she begged again. "Keep going, please, baby! I'm so close!"

Liam brought his other hand up to steady himself against the headboard and pushed into her harder, reveling in the clench of her warm walls. "Oh, God. Sophia! Fuck," he drawled, mouth left open as he tried to hold his orgasm at bay.

But he didn't need to, when Sophia screamed out and clawed at his back as the waves of ecstasy tore through her, making her shake under Liam's body as he followed quickly behind her. Liam rode them both through their releases before pulling out and falling next to her, tying off the condom and tossing it on the bedside table.

Knock! Knock!

"How very rude of you, Payno! Some of us are trying to sleep!"

Liam rolled his eyes at Louis' overly dramatically wailing and got out of bed to go to his bag. Sophia watched him grab something and head to the door, completely naked, back red from Sophia's nails.

He opened the barrier to see Louis' disheveled hair and tilted glasses. "And Soph!" he called to behind the door. "I would've thought better of you. Waking up poor pop stars in the middle-"

Liam shoved a set of ear plugs into Louis' hand. "There you go, mate. Sleep tight," before slamming the door in his face with a smug smirk.

***

"Louis this is ridiculous."

Louis waved a hand with flourish. "Of course it is. But are you actually saying you don't want to have sex with me?"