Zianourry (Zayn-centric) - We Like to Party

"At least fifty invited," Louis boasted. "And then they'll each bring somebody and this place will be packed."

"How long will your parents be gone?" Liam asked.

"The whole three day weekend."

"Fuck, yeah," Harry cheered.

"Who's got beer?" Niall asked.

"I'll get a ton. Don't worry," Louis assured him.

Zayn's eyes were wide with power. Louis always threw parties when Mum and Dad were away, but Zayn never knew ahead of time so he couldn't stop him. Now he knew and knew exactly what he was going to do about it. Ever since Louis came back from Uni for the summer he'd been extra hard on Zayn for some reason. Today Zayn was going to get his revenge.

He ran through the hall, away from Louis' room, and down the stairs to the kitchen where his mom was making dinner. "Mum!"

"Zayn, don't yell," she chastised him. "What is it?"

"Louis is going to throw a party this weekend; I just heard him say so."

"You little shit!" Zayn turned to find his scowling older brother hovering in the doorway with his friends in tow. Louis went to his mom. "Mum, he's lying. I'd never."

His mom raised a knowing brow. "Of course, you wouldn't, dear. But, just in case, I think I'll tell the neighborhood watch to keep an eye on my place for the weekend."

Louis' mouth fell open. "Seriously?"

Their mom put a hand on her hip. "Something wrong?"

Louis' face fell from angry to defeated. "No, ma'am."

"Good," she turned to Zayn. "Why don't you go wash up and get ready for dinner." Zayn nodded and pushed past Louis on his way.

"Fucking baby," Louis muttered.

Zayn's nostrils flared. "I am not! I'll be fourteen soon. You weren't a baby at fourteen!"

"Boys," their mother warned.

Zayn just huffed and stomped out.

"I'm going out for food with the guys," Louis tacked on before leaving.

***

Louis dropped the controller beside him on the couch. "I can't fucking believe this."

Niall whooped as he scored another goal. "You're just angry cause I'm kicking your ass."

Liam came through the door with a handful of beers. He passed them around and plopped on the couch between Harry, who had Louis' laptop teetering on his knees, and Niall, who had his tongue sticking out between his teeth in concentration.

"No," Louis argued. "I'm ticked because, now, we're bored as fuck on a three day weekend and it's all the kid's fault."

"He just a kid, Lou, cut him some slack," Harry tried.

"Kid my ass. Have you seen him? Kids don't look like he does."

"Excuse you?" Louis snarled.

Liam raised his hands up in surrender. "I'm just saying."

"He's right, though," Niall added. "Zayn's way too hot to be your brother, Lou."

Louis swung the pillow out from under his arm and hit Niall in the face with it. "Fuck you too, Horan. He's not hot, he's my brother. We have rules, remember?"

"Okay, I've got the pizzas ready. Do you want to deliver?" Harry asked.

"Do you have an extra two-fifty?" Louis snarked. All the guys just looked around avoiding Louis' question. "Didn't think so. I'll go get it."